2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
    Whats the story on Andrew Tallman? TE, OT, or DE? I see him listed as all three, he just committed?

We are settling on a kid from Massachusetts?
    Looks to me like another Stephen Plein/Corey White type: a 'TE' commit who will end up as an offensive tackle in a 2-3 years. Staff seems to like those types and I do too.

Comment

• Who's that kid in the top story about our new commit?? It's on rivals the-u front page.
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        Looks to me like another Stephen Plein/Corey White type: a 'TE' commit who will end up as an offensive tackle in a 2-3 years. Staff seems to like those types and I do too.
        We were recruiting him as a TE. I know BC wanted him as a TE and I think UVA did as well. I can't think of any school I've heard recruiting him as a OT. All that OT talk that I've seen was from his HS coach that spewed it to Canesport after the commitment. I haven't see any college that wants him as anything other then a TE or DE.

Sucks because I think this means we know Alex Smith is headed elsewhere and I know we felt really good about him for awhile there.

Comment

• Does anyone know Byrd's staus, is he going to play tonight?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Pipho going up against Derrick Morgan scares me.

Comment

• I'll be really shocked if Pipho doesn't have help every pass play against Morgan.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Man they look good in the first half

Comment

• Mark Whipple is like having an extremely smoking hot girlfriend. You're happy about dating a 9.5, but she's got millionaires and famous athletes chasing her and you just feel like you know she is going to leave you and you're $60,000 a year salary/Nissan driving self at any time and you can't enjoy it as much because all you do is worry about her leaving you.

Comment

• With the installation of whipples pro style offense and the way the offense is exicuting how much do u think it helps recruiting?

Comment

• Osirus I was about to mention the same thing, you have to think the way this offense is executing, and pretty much how well the team has started off in general, that this has gotta help us down the line for recruiting. Now that the U is actually winning I expect to start churning out 1st round picks year after year like the past.

Comment

• Looking good looking good. I'm liking the pass protection.

Comment

• Whipple will be gone by the end of this season to the NFL.

Bank it.

Comment

• Bring on Va. Tech!

Comment

• Great game tonight and Im excited for our matchup against VA Tech next week.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Great win Canes. Really looking forward to hosting you guys next week in Blacksburg. Can't look past Nebraska though. Suh is going to give us fits.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information