X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151
    There's a 99% chance Jacory is gonna win
    I like those odds.

Great win. The D really showed up today. 20 for 25, 270, 3 TD's. Man Jacory is good. Really looking forward to the game next week. 9 days to get ready. If the D can play anything like it did today, I think they got a great chance to win. The key will be to stop VaTech best offensive player, Ryan Williams.

Comment

• I'll trade you Jevan Snead for Jacory Harris

Comment

• Man you kind of want Whipple to fail somewhere along the way, just so he doesn't leave u, for either NFL or a HC job in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          I like those odds.

Great win. The D really showed up today. 20 for 25, 270, 3 TD's. Man Jacory is good. Really looking forward to the game next week. 9 days to get ready. If the D can play anything like it did today, I think they got a great chance to win. The key will be to stop VaTech best offensive player, Ryan Williams.

I hope they play a similar defensive style against VaTech - stack the line and let them try to beat you with the pass. We have the horses on the DL to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            Mark Whipple is like having an extremely smoking hot girlfriend. You're happy about dating a 9.5, but she's got millionaires and famous athletes chasing her and you just feel like you know she is going to leave you and you're $60,000 a year salary/Nissan driving self at any time and you can't enjoy it as much because all you do is worry about her leaving you.
            Yep...didn't wanna say it myself.

But now that we have a great pro style offense installed it will be easier to keep continuity with it even as our OC changes. Whipple is a great playcaller and QB coach but it won't be devastating when he leaves. It would be devastating if he never came here to begin with.

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            The key will be to stop VaTech best offensive player, Ryan Williams.
            Yep...pretty much. Williams hits the hole really hard and he's powerful. He's gonna give us fits for years. He's too talented and complete a back to shut down, but neutralizing him will seal the win for us.

Our offense probably won't drop an easy 30 on VT but we can move the ball deep on them through the air. Our passing game is much more diverse and consistent than Bama's and Bama burned VT's safeties a fair bit. The run game will probably get wiped out against their front 7, but we can survive without it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
              I'll trade you Jevan Snead for Jacory Harris

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post
                As college players....it's definitely up for debate. As pro prospects obviously Snead has much more upside.

Jacory has played pretty much flawless to start the season. Snead is awfully inconsistent. If Jacory continues his play (schedule only gets easier after OU) he's right near the top of the country.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  As college players....it's definitely up for debate. As pro prospects obviously Snead has much more upside.

Jacory has played pretty much flawless to start the season. Snead is awfully inconsistent. If Jacory continues his play (schedule only gets easier after OU) he's right near the top of the country.
                  Why does Snead have 'much' more upside??

Come back in two years when Harris is a senior...

Comment

• Nah I'm keepin Snead anyways...but I do love Jacory

Comment

• [QUOTE=TACKLE;1799771]I like those odds.

Great win. The D really showed up today. 20 for 25, 270, 3 TD's. Man Jacory is good. Really looking forward to the game next week. 9 days to get ready. If the D can play anything like it did today, I think they got a great chance to win. The key will be to stop VaTech best offensive player, Ryan Williams. [QUOTE]

David Wilson & Greg Boone would like a word with you as well. Should be quite the contest. I think our defense has improved on their perfomance against Bama. Depending on how we play against Nebraska, that should be a good indication about the following Saturday against Miami. Jacory is looking like the second coming of Warren Moon right now so it is going to be tough.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• [QUOTE=JRTPlaya21;1799917][QUOTE=TACKLE;1799771]I like those odds.

Great win. The D really showed up today. 20 for 25, 270, 3 TD's. Man Jacory is good. Really looking forward to the game next week. 9 days to get ready. If the D can play anything like it did today, I think they got a great chance to win. [B]The key will be to stop VaTech best offensive player, Ryan Williams. /B]QUOTE]

David Wilson & Greg Boone would like a word with you as well. Should be quite the contest. I think our defense has improved on their perfomance against Bama. Depending on how we play against Nebraska, that should be a good indication about the following Saturday against Miami. Jacory is looking like the second coming of Warren Moon right now so it is going to be tough.

Comment

• Double post quote fail on my part lol.

Comment

• I think it's safe to say, that if we are effectively shutting down Ryan Williams, that David Wilson won't be doing much either.

If our D plays VT as well as we did GT and as well as we have in the past, we should be fine. We are gonna get our fair share of points on them. Just limit the big gains on the ground for them and force TT to throw. Same game plan as GT.

Thankfully we match up well with VT as we usually do.

My biggest concern is our kicking game with them. But I do think we should be able to limit Williams and Wilson enough to win the game assuming they aren't starting every drive at the damn 40 yard line.

Comment

• I think we get one more year out of Whipple after this one. There are some concerns on his recruiting abilities, that's what kept him from getting jobs in the past when he was up for them.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I might have to bust out my Canes Zubaz! The swagger is back!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information