No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice game, Canes. Like I've said before, college football is better when Miami is good.

Comment

• Cooper and Baby J are sexy.. I just wanted to share that with you all

Comment

• I love it.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• One thing that really impresses me about Harris is that he doesnt lock on to 1 taget. I think 9 different receivers caught a pass. The guy has really turned into an elite passer.
          Last edited by Hurricanes25; 09-18-2009, 12:28 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post

I love it.
            That could really hurt someone.. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              One thing that really impresses me from Harris is that he doesnt lock on to 1 taget. I think 9 different receivers caught a pass. The guy has really turned into an elite passer.
              I competely agree he spreads it around so much, i think he hit up 9 different targets in the GT tech game with 8 in the FSU game he has impressed me throwing but i was expecting him to be a little better at getting out of the pocket
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• He's not as fast as you would think by looking at him(because he's black and most people think that means super speed in a QB), but he is pretty quick and athletic when it comes to moving around the pocket, and that's way more important IMO(just look at Brady and Manning, their mobility in the pocket is what makes them so dangerous)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  That could really hurt someone.. :)
                  Not as much as a helmet wielded like an axe.

Comment

• Almost a flawless games last night. Shut the option down completely. Loved the way our D played, unlike week 1. Offense can score at will. Loved it.

Only a few negatives that i cud see.
                    Have to do something about special teams. If im not mistaken Damien Berry made nice tackles both games,props. They started at the 40 4 times. Made me feel that much better about our D tho.

Not sure it was the wrong way to go, but I think we needed to step on them when they were down. Could of won a lot bigger, and would have skyrocketed up the polls. Could of gave us a lot of lee weigh in case we loose in the future. Also could of gotten Highsmith some reps. And even though Bosher is automatic, 2 many things cud go wrong when planing for field goals. I understand how we tried to keep the ball out of the GT's hands, but I think we packed it in way too early. A quarter and a half of just running down the clock(Even tho our run game was working). Got to kick them when their down.

Comment

• Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                      Why does Snead have 'much' more upside??

Come back in two years when Harris is a senior...
                      Arm strength I'd imagine. Harris doesn't really have it, Snead does. I love Harris' poise, decision making (how many different receivers did he hit on Thurs?) and accuracy, but he doesn't seem to have an NFL quality arm sadly. Perhaps he can work on it, but I'm not so sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miaoww View Post
                        Arm strength I'd imagine. Harris doesn't really have it, Snead does. I love Harris' poise, decision making (how many different receivers did he hit on Thurs?) and accuracy, but he doesn't seem to have an NFL quality arm sadly. Perhaps he can work on it, but I'm not so sure.
                        Harris doesn't have a cannon by any means but he's not Chad Pennington either. He's got enough arm to make all the throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          Harris doesn't have a cannon by any means but he's not Chad Pennington either. He's got enough arm to make all the throws.
                          He also has room to fill out, so his arm strength now and his arm strength his senior year will probably be much different.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                            I really hope he does (fill out that is) 'cos he's a joy to watch. Just at the moment he doesn't appear to have great arm strength - for example I doubt he could hit a 15 yard out in the NFL (which is the bench mark for arm strength).

Comment

• Where do you guys think they'll be ranked this week?

Comment

• If I had to take a random guess maybe 13th or 14th.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information