2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    If I had to take a random guess maybe 13th or 14th.
    You think this team is for real and can keep it going? Is this year different?

Comment

• Originally posted by mellojello View Post
      You think this team is for real and can keep it going? Is this year different?
      Did you see VT at Nerbraska? If they play like that, we will wax them to and move into the top 10.

Comment

• UM ranked 9th in the AP.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          UM ranked 9th in the AP.
          ****. Not good.

We have been thriving as the underdog so far.

Comment

• Yea I figured it would be closer to the 13-15 range, but I doubt it will have any effect on this team. Just need to go out and justify that ranking next week.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              Yea I figured it would be closer to the 13-15 range, but I doubt it will have any effect on this team. Just need to go out and justify that ranking next week.
              I figured we'd be higher when teams like USC, BYU, Utah and Nebraska all lost ahead of us. But I was thinking more like 11ish. Not top 10.

Comment

• It means absolutely nothing right now, gotta win the next two games. The 'underdog' theory is vastly overrated and won't have any effect what so ever in how we play.

Just gotta go out and do our thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  It means absolutely nothing right now, gotta win the next two games. The 'underdog' theory is vastly overrated and won't have any effect what so ever in how we play.

Just gotta go out and do our thing.
                  I'm a believer in not messing with things while they are working. We were winning games as an underdog. No need to change it. Unfortunately we have to see how the team responds.

We will likely be favored against VT and OU now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    I'm a believer in not messing with things while they are working. We were winning games as an underdog. No need to change it. Unfortunately we have to see how the team responds.

We will likely be favored against VT and OU now.

I get it, but that's just a fan being superstitious. Has as much of an outcome as changing uniforms. We aren't winning because we are underdogs, we are winning because we are more talented.

But I get it.

Comment

• I don't know if you guys were watching the Texas-TT game, but Herbstreit and Musberger were pumping us the whole game. One of them even said we're a top 5 team based on how we played (not taking preseason rankings into account). Another said Jacory is a Heisman frontrunner.

It's no coincidence that we're in the top 10 now. The media is all over us. College football fans have been wanting this for a while. Now we just have to do our thing like Hollywood said.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• BTW to those wanting to play the 'underdog role' the line just open with us a 4.5 point underdog against V-Tech.

Comment

• USA Today has Miami below VT and OU. :)

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Im not a canes fan, but Im happy to see you guys playing well again. Harris looks like a good QB and with your good D you guys have a chance

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              BTW to those wanting to play the 'underdog role' the line just open with us a 4.5 point underdog against V-Tech.
                              Yawn....another year another massively overrated Tech team.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• #9. Wow. Was not expecting them to be that high but they deserve it. No team has won against two tougher opponents than the Canes. I agree that it might have been nice to be ranked under VT and OU but whatever. The U has always played well when they know they're good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information