Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Comment


    • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      Today was a good day to be a Canes fan.

      - The U is finally back in the Top 10
      - Frank Gore lead the NFL with 207 yards rushing
      - Andre Johnson lead the NFL with 149 yards
      - Antrel Rolle ran back a blocked FG for a TD
      - Calais Cambell blocked that Field Goal
      - Kenny Phillips had 2 INT's
      - Bruce Johnson had a pick 6
      - Ray Lewis made the game winning tackle in the backfield
      Cool. Thanks for that. I haven't really been following the NFL lately and I'm gradually losing interest in pro sports but that's pretty neat. I love how Bruce Johnson finally put it together.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        Today was a good day to be a Canes fan.

        - The U is finally back in the Top 10
        - Frank Gore lead the NFL with 207 yards rushing
        - Andre Johnson lead the NFL with 149 yards
        - Antrel Rolle ran back a blocked FG for a TD
        - Calais Cambell blocked that Field Goal
        - Kenny Phillips had 2 INT's
        - Bruce Johnson had a pick 6
        - Ray Lewis made the game winning tackle in the backfield
        Mcgahee must have felt the positive vibes: 15 carries, 79 yds, 2td's.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          Today was a good day to be a Canes fan.

          - The U is finally back in the Top 10
          - Frank Gore lead the NFL with 207 yards rushing
          - Andre Johnson lead the NFL with 149 yards
          - Antrel Rolle ran back a blocked FG for a TD
          - Calais Cambell blocked that Field Goal
          - Kenny Phillips had 2 INT's
          - Bruce Johnson had a pick 6
          - Ray Lewis made the game winning tackle in the backfield
          How about the list of Urban Meyer-coached athletes yesterday? I'll start: Alex Smith, warming the bench for Shaun Hill.

          Comment


          • "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by djp View Post
              I love it. The kicker just gettin stared down. Though I'm not sure that's the best way to handle a kicker but whatever. In Randy we trust.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                BTW to those wanting to play the 'underdog role' the line just open with us a 4.5 point underdog against V-Tech.
                i wonder what the basis for that is. I feel a pounding may be coming in the form of a hurricane this weekend.

                FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

                Comment


                • Get Jacory atleast 1 Heisman vote! http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...smanvote/2009/

                  He's actually in 2nd place and only 5% behind Tebow

                  Sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Any1 know how much Allen Bailey weighed in at before the season, or whenever they test? Cause it looks like the kids lean for a D-Lineman.
                    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

                    Sig by, Hitman D

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by katnip View Post
                      Any1 know how much Allen Bailey weighed in at before the season, or whenever they test? Cause it looks like the kids lean for a D-Lineman.
                      290.

                      As for the line. Last I saw we were favored by 2.5

                      And I've still been seeing alot of writers picking us to lose.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        I love it. The kicker just gettin stared down. Though I'm not sure that's the best way to handle a kicker but whatever. In Randy we trust.
                        I love it too. It's not okay to do that to any kicker, but it's Bosher. We know by now what he's capable of and Randy's allowed to show disappointment in his reliable veteran kicker.

                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by etk View Post
                          I love it too. It's not okay to do that to any kicker, but it's Bosher. We know by now what he's capable of and Randy's allowed to show disappointment in his reliable veteran kicker.
                          Especially after what Bosher has done, getting personal foul penalties, etc.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                            290.

                            As for the line. Last I saw we were favored by 2.5

                            And I've still been seeing alot of writers picking us to lose.
                            290 and 7% body fat man that's insane.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Especially after what Bosher has done, getting personal foul penalties, etc.
                              I thought that personal foul was complete BS to be honest.

                              The flag came from Bosher dragging the guy down after they had both ran out of bounds. Bosher is a kicker. He doesn't do tackling drills. He hit the guy cleanly in bounds. He wasn't trying to hurt the guy. He was just trying to get himself upright and used the guy as a brace.

                              I thought the refs needed to give a little leeway based on the fact he's a kicker, he has no tackling technique whatsoever and he's way smaller then the guy he hit. Last thing he was trying to do was throw the guy down way out of bounds.

                              It wasn't a dumb play by Bosher, it was an inexperience play from a guy that shouldnt be having to make tackles.

                              And it's a play that I thought refs should have been more lenient with. Not just for us, but across the board.

                              Comment


                              • Has Arthur Brown played yet ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information