No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just looking at the Canes on Wiki and those were the only games listed, along with the last one and another on ESPN U

although wikipedia is far from official

Comment

• They will get picked up, the times arent set yet

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• The Bowden wasn't even on National TV here in Canada. If I didn't have this sports package I'd get to see 3 Miami games if I'm lucky, and that includes the bowl.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well I got stuck in a weird situation, I've had Sept 8 on my schedule for a while now, even requested it off... Then got offered tickets to the Ohio State game...

I decided I would go because I've never been to a college football game, and I'm recording the Miami game...

Hopefully I have a game worth watching when I get back ;)

Comment

• What everyones predictions for the game tommarrow

I got

Miami 24
            Oklahoma 10

James 120 Yards 2 TDs
            Cooper 140 Yards 1 TD

Phillips 2 Ints
            Last edited by fenikz; 09-07-2007, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• I can't see us scoring that much. Realistically I see 13-6 OU, but we will have a change to win if and only if we have a passing game. We don't need Kirby to throw for 300 yards but he can't have the performance he had last week.

The thing we might have a problem with defensively is Murray. I really hope the coaches are smart enough to not let him get big gains and hopefully Kenny Phillips is just spying him the entire game. We should have enough team speed to keep him under control, but I'm worried a bit.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                What everyones predictions for the game tommarrow

I got

Miami 24
                Oklahoma 10

James 120 Yards 2 TDs
                Cooper 140 Yards 1 TD

Phillips 2 Ints
                That's pretty bold

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  What everyones predictions for the game tommarrow

I got

Miami 24
                  Oklahoma 10

James 120 Yards 2 TDs
                  Cooper 140 Yards 1 TD

Phillips 2 Ints
                  I would love this but im scared, they are either going to blow us out or it will be a defensive battle that could go either way

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• 17-13 Miami

James 85 yards, 1 TD
                    Cooper 70 yards

Freeman, 130 passing yards, 1 TD

Leggett, 4 catches, 36 yards
                    Shields, 3 catches, 51 yards, 1 td

Comment

• Two Words: Bench Kirby!

Two More Words: Kirby Sucks!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Randy Phillips is really, really, really bad. Can't defend a slant, can't defend a fade without looking back for the ball early, can't tackle. So many things went wrong in this game...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Miami isn't a top 25 team. That is obvious. There is always next year.
                          And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                            Miami isn't a top 25 team. That is obvious. There is always next year.
                            Because they get beat by probably a top 3 team in the country? The final score may have been bad but we were in the game for a good amount of time. We're obviously not NC contenders but there is no reason this team can't win 8/9 games and the ACC still. Right now we're missing our #1 CB, our #1 LB (and captain of the defense) and our #2 DT (also lost our #3 DT in the game and had a DE playing DT for a good amount). When those guys get back, and the defense learns how to communicate better, I doubt teams will have anywhere near the success that OU had.

Also, yes Randy Phillips got beat, but leaving him one on one with Malcolm Kelly is just stupid. He's a top 5 WR in the country, most people would get beat like that. One of the TDs that's being blamed on him was a communication problem and I still think Cooper made the mistake not him. Hopefully when Sharpe comes back he can do a better job on the #1s.

Kyle Wright needs to start. I don't care what type of athlete Kirby is, Wright is an infinitely better passer, and Kirby doesn't even use his athleticism that well. All I know is I hope Marve figures it out and fast.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Randy Phillips is a safety. Shannon/Walton need to stop playing him at cornerback. He is a good player and he plays hard, but he doesn't have the hips or burst to play cornerback. He is a sure tackler and a playmaker, let him play safety.

Also. Kirby Freeman is horrible. He cannot make a simple throw. On the million screen passes we did to build his confidence, he would miss the receivers by about 5 yards. He has a noodle arm, and he can't throw the ball longer than 20 yards without having it float.

With all the things that went wrong and with all the injuries, it was a 21-13 against a national championship, which says that to me that while we obviously aren't where we want us to be, we aren't as far as some people think.

My biggest concern yesterday was our defensive play-calling. I would love to get a new defensive coordinator with some new plays. The only plays we ever call are Cover 2 Man, Cover 2 Zone, or a Sam blitz. I would love to have a John Tenuta or somebody similar in here calling the defense.

Comment

• One positive yesteday was Tavares Gooden. 14 tackles. He's really stepping up at MLB.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information