No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this is a draft site, I feel I gotta bring this up - Did Gerald McCoy even play Saturday? Seriously, maybe he was injured and I just didn't hear about it...but if not how is this guy a top ten pick? Didn't make a peep all game and our interior offensive line completely dominated the Oklahoma D-line.

Also, sup with Trent Williams? Dude was getting burned all game by straight speed rushes with whoever lined up against him. If those two guys are top ten picks in the NFL draft we must have some serious talent coming thru the pipes again.

Comment

• Kind of starting to look like OU as a whole was overrated, but they hadn't given up **** on D until they played us

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Kind of starting to look like OU as a whole was overrated, but they hadn't given up **** on D until they played us
        haha damn... props to you for being a fellow insomniac like me and giving a response so quickly. Yea the defense is decent, I especially like the LBs but when you have two projected top ten picks you just kind of expect them to stand out (or in the case of Williams not look horrible) somewhat in big games.

Comment

• only 1:31 here, Beal and Lewis were both insane

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            haha damn... props to you for being a fellow insomniac like me and giving a response so quickly. Yea the defense is decent, I especially like the LBs but when you have two projected top ten picks you just kind of expect them to stand out (or in the case of Williams not look horrible) somewhat in big games.
            McCoy was double teamed all game.. Whipple wasn't about to let McCoy beat him.. watch the plays he wasn't double teamed (usually on 2nd down) -- he was good to very good.

Just because someone doesn't blow up tailbacks behind the LOS doesn't mean he isn't a stud.

Trent Williams on the other hand, he played terrible and lost his cool a few times out there. His stock took a dip for sure.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Yea McCoy made plays, on the 2nd interception he drilled Jacory which had some impact on the pass, and he had some other pressures but Jacory did a good job moving around. Whipple had a great game plan to get away from him on run plays. Trent Williams biggest problem was getting off the ball consistently, he's definitely had better games, as has McCoy.

Also,

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• I wouldn't worry too much about McCoy's draft status. The big ones that I'm watching for from the Canes are James, and his tailback buddy, I forget his name, but those guys are intriguing. I know James is living on a name, but that kid can seriously make some plays out there, he's a lot of fun to watch run. My big ? is when will the U put out that elite talent again, will it be this year, or will they all still return and come back to school making us wait 1 more draft class to really see that U-Swag impact the NFL.

Comment

• Is his "buddy" Cooper?

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    Also,
                    That is amazing.

Comment

• CB, Devont'a Davis commits today.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...6season%3d2010

Comment

• Comment

• Dunkley is visiting this week along with his buddy Cane commit Buxton.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

• Dunkley and I-Mac would be the dream WR class.

Comment

• McCartney is a lock & so is ML Harris, Dunkley on the other hand will be suckered into thinking he is the next Percy Harvin. How that work out for Thompson & DeBose ? Anyway watching N.W. vs. Central on ESPN2 I am really impressed with Godfrey. Kid can make all the throws. Bridgewater is only a junior and a really good athlete that has time to become a dangerous QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
                                How that work out for Thompson & DeBose ?
                                Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a smidge early to judge DeBose, no? The kid hasn't even played a down because of injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information