2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    I'm calling it right now, just so everyone is aware. If Oklahoma returns all or most of their juniors they will be one of the best college teams ever next year. 4 Senior starters leaving....
    I heard that fact during the game....God they're going to be beastly.

Comment

• Wright to start at quarterback
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Here is the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3014083
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Definitely like the decision. Glad Shannon is smart enough to fix the mistakes.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Definitely like the decision. Glad Shannon is smart enough to fix the mistakes.
            Yea they had to go with Wright

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• i was just about to make a seperate thread with the Wright promotion to starting Qb but luckily I read this thread first. I hate multiple threads

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                i was just about to make a seperate thread with the Wright promotion to starting Qb but luckily I read this thread first. I hate multiple threads
                I hate multiple threads myself, but anyways goodluck to Wright this week in that tough game against Florida International.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I still think Wright is a draftable prospect and if he is able to right this sinking ship that is the Miami Hurricanes then maybe he can work his way into the 5th round

Comment

• Randy Phillips was moved to safety to provide depth.

Starting corners: Van Dyke and Armour
                    Starting safeties: Cooper and KP

Comment

• No more Gordon at KR. It was funny while it lasted. Shawnbrey McNeal is the likely new returner.

We really need some of these injured players to get back. Armour did good in camp but Sharpe is a much more proven player and I actually trust him in man to man (somewhat). Rochford didn't get the job done last week and Trump is out 3 more weeks. I wouldn't mind Morse going back to center and having Franklin start. Having Cook back would really help some of the communication problems and get Adkins off the field. Hopefully some of these gets worked out before the TAMU or ACC run.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• I can't wait to see what a barn burner the FSU-UM game is going to be this year.

:bursts out laughing:

;)

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          No more Gordon at KR. It was funny while it lasted. Shawnbrey McNeal is the likely new returner.

We really need some of these injured players to get back. Armour did good in camp but Sharpe is a much more proven player and I actually trust him in man to man (somewhat). Rochford didn't get the job done last week and Trump is out 3 more weeks. I wouldn't mind Morse going back to center and having Franklin start. Having Cook back would really help some of the communication problems and get Adkins off the field. Hopefully some of these gets worked out before the TAMU or ACC run.
                          Couple questions here... So what are you saying, Rochford won't be starting anymore, is that a sure thing? Also, is Sharpe close to returning as the starter?

And is Randy really a safety now, and why is Ponder not starting anymore??

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            Couple questions here... So what are you saying, Rochford won't be starting anymore, is that a sure thing? Also, is Sharpe close to returning as the starter?

And is Randy really a safety now, and why is Ponder not starting anymore??
                            The Rochford thing is just me speculating, he just doesn't have the strength to hold up, he gets to the 2nd level well but if the RBs don't get past the first level it really doesn't matter. Sharpe may play this week but it would only be on special teams.

Ponder was hurt last week and wasn't starting anyway, Cooper has been starting all year. Randy was moved to safety.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• I am curious if they will be doing option style plays with Wright like we saw in the game this past weekend or will he be getting more of the spread offense that we saw with freeman in there. It seemed backwards to me personally as the style I want to see Wright in is more of a spread passing offense that might help spread the defense open lanes and give him time.

Comment

• They run certain packages with each QB. Freeman has more open packages so they can take advantage of his athleticism (lot of good that did :/). Wright threw out of some spread, mostly on the last drive of the first half, but he did get some plays there. I really didn't like the spread for the most part, one because it killed the running game, and two it didn't work passing for the most part. Certain situations ok, but as a base offense it didn't work.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information