No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching the 2002 Rose Bowl today and watching Dorsey brought back a lot of memories. Does anybody think he has a shot at the College Football HOF?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have a new favorite recruit for 2011! Mr. James Wilder Jr.!

This guy looks unreal on film and is probably gonna be a Top 5 player when the rankings come out, maybe even the #1 Overall for 2011.

Says UF and USC were the early favorites, but now has Miami on top because he wants to play RB and we are offering him as a RB.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Don't get your hopes up. I really doubt UF won't tell him he can play RB before they move him to LB as a sophomore.

He's a stud though, doubt he is top 5 but should be top 3 in the state.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Oh, my hopes will be sky high. They already are. I'm going to be all over this guy this year. Hopefully UF falls flat on their face in this transition year, and we make a run. We should be able to get some players at way. :/

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• I'm not big on college recruiting. But, what's happening to this recruit class? I'm a little disappointed. In the end I have trust in Randy and his staff though I guess.

And Florideans.. Who does Eduardo Clements & Storm Johnson play style remind you of in the college level? Looking at Darion Hall's rivals workout #'s, I like him as a change of pace type. Plus Hall's rated 4 stars on average by rivals users.
            Last edited by katnip; 01-13-2010, 12:13 PM.
            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
              I'm not big on college recruiting. But, what's happening to this recruit class? I'm a little disappointed. In the end I have trust in Randy and his staff though I guess.

And Florideans.. Who does Eduardo Clements & Storm Johnson play style remind you of in the college level? Looking at Darion Hall's rivals workout #'s, I like him as a change of pace type. Plus Hall's rated 4 stars on average by rivals users.
              It's not a great class but it's better than rivals/scouts has it ranked. The OL class is absolutely amazing, Linder, Bunche, Glenn, McDermott and Feliciano are all really good players. The RB class is great, all 4 backs are different and bring something to the team. Clements is a scat back type but still has the size to do well in our offense and is a really good receiver, Storm is a big fast back who dominated Georgia this year and Hall has great size and is an explosive back. Really underrated guy, will probably be a 6-1 230 lb back by the time he leaves UM. Hall's junior film was fantastic.

Jeremy Davis is one of the fastest players in the state and just a playmaker, really excited about him at CB. Kevin Nelson is a stud MLB. Payne and Rodgers both come from great programs and are really well coached. Chase Ford is a really good athlete at TE and should compete with Gordon/Sanders in spring.

The issue with this class is lack of big name talent. Linder is the only big time commit so far. If none of McCartney, Lemonier, Shirley come this class isn't that great, if 2 of those guys come though this is a really good class. Signing day is still a few weeks away and there will be a lot of changes before then, two current commits likely won't sign here and 4/5 different guys should be added.

Also Clint Hurtt is likely out as DL coach/recruiting coordinator. Barrow is likely taking over RC and a new DL coach is going to be brought in. A strength coach is likely going to be added as well to work with Swasey.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• Seeing Whipple to USF as a possibility.

Comment

• Yea the rivals guy had an article on it. Really hope it doesn't happen, I don't like the fit for him though, USF has all spread personnel and it won't help get him a job in the NFL as an OC. Been a really bad offseason so far, losing Whipple would be crippling.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    Seeing Whipple to USF as a possibility.
                    This is getting me stressed just thinking about it. Losing Whipple would be devastating.

Comment

• It's from the same guy who basically said there was a 0% chance Whipple was going to get the OC job in the first place so I'm not too worried about him to USF. Apparently they're thinking about offering but he's probably 3rd on their list at best.

Edit- Ugh, hearing more and more stuff about Whipple and USF. Some stuff about taking Stoutland and Pannunzio with him. Guess we'll see what happens. :|
                      Last edited by draftguru151; 01-13-2010, 10:59 PM.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• ESPN just said Skip Holtz has accepted the job.

Damn.

Comment

• WOOOOO! Whip still might leave though lol.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Where would he go? NFL maybe?

Comment

• Yea he wants an NFL OC job, if Cowher comes back he's already said he wants Whipple, most thing he'll stay 2/3 more years though. His son is the scout team QB atm and his other son is a freshman at St Thomas (I think).

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Hurtt to Louisville yay. Barrow is expected to be the new RC and a new DL coach from outside the program will be brought in.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information