No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami has been, and always should be, a pro-style offense. I didn't like the spread one bit for a few reasons.

1. James isn't fast enough to run the spread effectively running.
    2. We can't keep teams honest with the pass.
    3. Since the passing game is so bad, we need to run the ball many times and work of the playaction.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• We need to embrace the fact that we have a solid defense and 2 good running backs, just pound the rock, control field position, and win games

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        We need to embrace the fact that we have a solid defense and 2 good running backs, just pound the rock, control field position, and win games
        Exactly.... well said. Couldn't agree more.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
          Miami has been, and always should be, a pro-style offense. I didn't like the spread one bit for a few reasons.

1. James isn't fast enough to run the spread effectively running.
          2. We can't keep teams honest with the pass.
          3. Since the passing game is so bad, we need to run the ball many times and work of the playaction.
          Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          We need to embrace the fact that we have a solid defense and 2 good running backs, just pound the rock, control field position, and win games
          Two very good points right here...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Didn't get to see the game yet but here are some notable stats.

Kyle Wright- 10/19, 224 yards, TD, 2 INT. 44 rushing yards
            Javarris James- 19, 92 yards
            Graig Cooper- 11, 52 yards, TD
            Darnell Jenkins- 5 rec, 108 yards
            Lance Leggett- 1 rec, 80 yards, TD
            Calais Campbell- 4 tkl, tfl, sack
            Kenny Phillips- 7 tkl, INT
            Tavares Gooden- 9 tkl

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• is r phillips gonna start at safety? I think they should've left him at corner.

Comment

• The depth was needed at safety even if he isn't gonna start. Sharpe and Johnson should be back soon and them along with DVD, Grant and Armour we should be fine. Safety is very thin.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• I didn't see the game but 23 pts against FIU is disappointing once again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kyle Wright looked pretty bad yesterday, take away that 80 yarder and he is 9/18 for 144 and 2 INTs, the D looked good as always and JJ & Coop once again proved that they should be what drives this team, I think they need to have the ball at least a combined 35-40 times a game

Comment

• What do Canes fans think about undefeated Texas A&M this week?
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• This game will tell us how good we are. We should have a chance against them, but we might not be as good as we thought. Their passing game is almost as bad as ours. Our run defense is good so it should be a pretty good match up. The game will come down to if we can throw the ball, if we can't and Wright turns it over we'll lose. If Wright can be efficient and not lose the ball, we should be able to win. This is a HUGE game for us though.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          This game will tell us how good we are. We should have a chance against them, but we might not be as good as we thought. Their passing game is almost as bad as ours. Our run defense is good so it should be a pretty good match up. The game will come down to if we can throw the ball, if we can't and Wright turns it over we'll lose. If Wright can be efficient and not lose the ball, we should be able to win. This is a HUGE game for us though.
                          So are you expecting a low scoring game?
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• It really depends on how good either team is. If it's close it will be low scoring, but if UM is overmatched or TAMU is it could get up there.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Texas A&M is a pretty good team but I fully expect to beat them, I just feel our team has more talent then them

BTW I don't think anyone has asked this yet, how do you like the new jerseys? Its not anything drastic but I really like them, especially the pants

are they on sale yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                Texas A&M is a pretty good team but I fully expect to beat them, I just feel our team has more talent then them

BTW I don't think anyone has asked this yet, how do you like the new jerseys? Its not anything drastic but I really like them, especially the pants

are they on sale yet?
                                the pants are tight, its like a flag on their leg, the numbers seem to cramped, but thats just me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information