No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** no, he'd be 6th string here at best. And Randy pulled his scholarship anyway, and he doesn't accept normal transfer. There is a below 0% chance that would happen.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Ray Ray should take the field week 1. He got 2 pics in the spring game. One was on a tip and he just happened to be there to catch it. The other he twisted his body in the air to catch it, nice play. Plus he's already shown that he can come down to LOS and stuff running plays.

Comment

• "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• thanks djp

downloading now
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• I had a dream that Miami went the Sugar bowl against Bosie state lol

Comment

• any1 know how big Jacory is now? I love his touch on his throws. Just if he more zip he can be elite imo

even though he's good now
              Last edited by katnip; 04-19-2010, 04:40 PM.
              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• That video is getting me pretty pumped for the season. I have really high hopes for this upcoming season, we have a legit shot this year at a ACC Championship. Everything though is on that O-line, that will be the biggest factor in success for the Canes. Hopefully j-Cor's thumb is healed up well also.

Comment

• Just read that Cooper and the coaching staff expect him ready for 2010. I can't believe that's true. He completely tore up his knee.. that seems way too early. I thought MAYBE he could be back by the middle of the season, but taking a year to rehab was more likely.

Man, that field was such a joke. Cooper was ready to jump to the NFL and I have no doubts he'd be taken in the 3rd or 4th round.. great skill set.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I fear he may never be the same, we all know how much a knee injury effects a RB. Physically he might not be able to plant on that knee right ever again, but mentally this could affect him severely as well. That field was bad, so many divots. Great news that he will be ready, but I suspect to see more Damien Berry or Mike James carry a bulk of the load for the first couple games, until Cooper is completely comfortable again.

Comment

• Jacory Harris baby!

Comment

• I posted this on another forum during a debate on whether you believe in what Shannon's doing, or whether you believe he should be fired.

There's room in the middle of this debate, imo.

I think we need to expect improvements out of Shannon just as much as we do the players on the team. He was a rookie head coach with NO experience at the helm prior to this job. I think this is the year where we can truly judge him. First year, he did some good things (recruiting, cleaning house, changing culture) and some bad things (gameday coaching, Nix)..

this year, again, more of the same, except his recruiting got a little worse and his gameday coaching got a little better. If you don't see Randy improving even just on the sidelines in his demeanor, you need to look closer. He's clearly loosened up a bit and stepped a little further away from the "no holds barred it's my **** and that's the way it is" like he was his first season (and who are we to say that this wasn't badly needed with Good Ole Larry running **** the prior year?)

I think that both this class he brings in for 2011 AND the results that the team puts out on the field should be his true evaluation period. Now, it's his team, under his rules, with his staff and all his own players. No more excuses.

If the team doesn't win the ACC, it's probably time to get rid of him. It's pretty clear, then, that he is pretty much just a recruiter. If he does win the ACC, that shows that he can manage a team's expectations, win with his own players, and coach at an acceptable level in terms of strategy. Anything past a BCS berth (11 wins, shot at nat'l title) is a bonus in my opinion.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Is anyone as excited as I am about our running backs this season!? I'm not even counting on Cooper. If he comes back, that will just be a bonus, but I think Damien Berry is in for a MONSTER year now that he is the starter, while Lamar Miller could burst onto the scene as well! Can't wait!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Berry is just awesome, I definitely believe he could have a huge year. Been hearing Berry and Mike james have been tearing up spring practice.

Comment

• Anybody have a link to those awesome kevin nelson quotes?

Comment

• Miami and ND talking about 2012-2013 series at Soldier Field.. yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information