No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 at Solider Field then 2014/2016 home and home last I saw.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Miami and ND talking about 2012-2013 series at Soldier Field.. yes!
      That's gonna be awesome.

Comment

• Teddy Bridgewater committed to Miami.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Teddy Bridgewater committed to Miami.

Sooooo excited about this one! Kid's already talking about being an All-American and winning a Heisman and National Championship at the U!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• This is guy is pretty sick. I thought he'd be much more of a runner but I'm impressed with his ability to pass the ball. Though I saw an interview with him and he said he'd prefer to play WR at The U. DG, do you know where he's expected to play or is he just viewed as a QB at this point?

Comment

• Wow, that's a huge commitment for us. Teddy just looks and sounds like a winner.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Teddy is definitely a QB. That's where he wants to play and that's where the staff wants him to play.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• I'm not worried about TBW yet, I am still psyched that Jacory Harris is only a junior.. I really hope he takes the next step forward this year.. finally a decent offensive coordinator for this team, even though I didn't agree with everything Whipple did last year.

Jacory needs to get out of FIIGD mode (**** it, I'm going deep) and back into more of a calm, collected, accurate QB that we saw early on. Part of that is gameplanning, Whipple had no game tape on him at all and we really caught some teams off guard.. can't say the same for this year.

Also, please give Damien Berry the ball.. the guy is a horse.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• People had tape on Whipple, he just out classes people

I think Jacory's **** it i'm going deep problem came from completing so many of those passes early in the season, but the reason they were open was because of him completing the routine throws

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      People had tape on Whipple, he just out classes people

I think Jacory's **** it i'm going deep problem came from completing so many of those passes early in the season, but the reason they were open was because of him completing the routine throws
                      What tape? He was running a 1-AA offense before he came here.. I'm sure it gave people a general idea, but it's pretty clear that everybody caught onto the offense by the midway point of the season. UNC's gameplan defensively absolutely reflected that.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Ray Ray Armstrong is such a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                            Ray Ray Armstrong is such a beast.
                            He is a beast. But as of right now, he's not even the best safety on the team. Vaughn Telemaque is one of the most underrated safeties in CFB.

Comment

• Love the way our class has started, I'm a big Flip Dorsett fan and of course TBW is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                He is a beast. But as of right now, he's not even the best safety on the team. Vaughn Telemaque is one of the most underrated safeties in CFB.
                                I agree, Armstrong and Telemaque remind me so much of Sean Taylor and Ed Reed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information