No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're alright, kinda bright though. I like the old ones a little more. The one 2 jerseys ago were my favorite though.

Maybe it's because we won in those. :/

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/21809

I can't breathe right now. If we pair Deonte Thompson with Sam Shields...ZOMG!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What happened to Ryan Hill, he's from my HS so I wanted to know.

Comment

• Dummy should have just commited here last year. Hopefully if he does come here him and the other WR commits can develop like they are supposed to. Seeing Aldarius Johnson being hyped as the best WR commit since Andre Johnson gets me excited. Marve and even Harris better be ready to compete last year because I really don't want to see Kirby Freeman on the field again and don't want to see these WRs go to waste.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            What happened to Ryan Hill, he's from my HS so I wanted to know.
            He moved to WR (came in as a DB) and saw some PT last year but couldn't catch (lost us a game last year) and he was supposed to be really improved. He scored against OU this year.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              He moved to WR (came in as a DB) and saw some PT last year but couldn't catch (lost us a game last year) and he was supposed to be really improved. He scored against OU this year.
              Is he any good over there, cuz he was a baller at Rickards and a true shutdown CB, so why'd they move him?

Comment

• Lack of depth at WR, there is a reason he was playing last year, and it wasn't because of his skill.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Dummy should have just commited here last year. Hopefully if he does come here him and the other WR commits can develop like they are supposed to. Seeing Aldarius Johnson being hyped as the best WR commit since Andre Johnson gets me excited. Marve and even Harris better be ready to compete last year because I really don't want to see Kirby Freeman on the field again and don't want to see these WRs go to waste.
                  we should just rename our team Unniversity of Miami from Northwestern :)

Marve vs Harris Vs Cook (read some good stuff on the kid wonder if he sticks at QB) QB battles will be interesting I think to see.

Sucks we lost Justin Thompson's committment. But, we have a lot of DT's at least.

Hope we can beat down AM could use the publicity.

Comment

• Hey Guru think we will get Matt Patchan?

He is a legacy and all and pretty much a top 2-3 Offensive tackle this year. Really would be a good get for us.

I know he had us as one of his top prospective teams before:

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/670157.html

But not sure if still going (not a bad read and all).
                    Kid wants a program to get him into the NFL, who better then us?
                    Last edited by Finsfan79; 09-20-2007, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• I'd love for him to come here and from what some guys were saying in the recruiting thread it seems likely he does come here.

We also made the final 5 for 5* LB Arthur Brown. We've already got a bunch of LBs but it's always nice to add another, especially a 5*.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Yeahthat is great news dude for brown! We need some linebackers and we are a good selling point for them normally.

I would like another big time WR personally, but I think the class is pretty deep (almost all South florida guys now).

If we can get Patchan ad Jones for the online that would be a nice sign. Plus that fox kid isnt too bad, could start looking nice for us. Get a nice oline before James and Cooper (I think gore's cousin comes out next year or the year afterwards I read too?). We could start to shape up fast.

Have you heard anything about Deonte Thompson perhaps transfering?

Comment

• Only the link that was posted. None of the coaches are allowed to talk about it until he gets a release though.

If we get Thompson WR looks pretty good though. Both of the Booker T guys looked really good against Summerville. Johnson and Thompson would be a sick combo, throw in Hankerson and McKenzie and I think we're pretty good. MNW other WR might come here too. I'm not too worried about WR right now.

Some injury updates, Sharpe will be working in with the CBs against A&M. McCray, Hendricks and Dixon are all back at DT and Sharpton should be getting legit PT now. Glenn Cook is out of a boot now but no word on when he comes back.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• I cant wait to watch the game tonight. The total was released and I think its around 48 or something. Im expecting this to be a low scoring game.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• good word on cook and dixon then indeed.

I wonder if we ever see that Feurgansan (sp) kid? That 5 star WR we supposedly got? Never heard much of him lately.

Well Leaf if we can stop their running game it will get interesting, they have a great ground game like us too. That would make it up to the QB's which well doesnt make me feel better. I just think our defense is better then their offense when it is all said and done hopefully a 21-17 win for Da U :)

Comment

• I made a mistake the total is at 44.5 and Miami is favorite by 2.5
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information