2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
    I was not sure, because Robinson played all season.
    Robinson got hurt in nearly every single game.

I don't watch nothing outside of ACC/SEC
    So you do watch football outside of the ACC/SEC?

Comment

• Oh hey Sniper is back and he's already trolling yay.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Oh hey Sniper is back and he's already trolling yay.
        Asking for clarification on something is trolling? Wow. There are apparently quite a few trolls, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Robinson got hurt in nearly every single game.

So you do watch football outside of the ACC/SEC?
          I may see highlights of other schools but I'm ACC/SEC biased.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
          Newton
          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
          Barely literate +5 swagger
          Thief +15 swagger
          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
          Big, average speed -3 swagger
          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
          Total Swagger: 62
          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
              Any relation to Lance?
              was wondering the samething

Comment

• QB Gray Crow commits to UM. Fairly average stats this past season but led his team to a 12-1 record and has pretty good tools at 6-3 220 with a solid arm. 5th commit for the 2012 class so far (all of which look like 4* kids)

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

QB Gray Crow commits to UM. Fairly average stats this past season but led his team to a 12-1 record and has pretty good tools at 6-3 220 with a solid arm. 5th commit for the 2012 class so far (all of which look like 4* kids)
                  Is he the real deal? His list of schools is really impressive for a junior. Sorry, I don't know a thing about him.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Jordan Futch making his third and (hopefully) final position switch. If all goes well, looks like he's moving to ILB.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/canes...to-the-middle/

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• What ever happened to Ian Symonette? Seems odd that someone that big, with a pulse, isn't even on anyone's radar.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                        What ever happened to Ian Symonette? Seems odd that someone that big, with a pulse, isn't even on anyone's radar.
                        I can't even remember him ever getting on the field at Miami. The notion was that he was extremely lazy and could not pick up a sniff of the playbook. He looked like a giant during warmups, though. Gave a guy a free ride to college to look big on the sidelines.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Hey guys, new member and just kinda looking around the forum and noticed this thread. It only makes sense for my first post to be in it. I've been a 'Cane fan since birth and proud of it. Ready for the Golden Era to start off right and it will soon be back to the days where it's All About Da U!

Comment

• Welcome. :)

DE Trent Taylor
                            committed to UM yesterday. Legit 6-3 250. 96 tackles with 15 sacks as a junior. Legit 4* guy. 2012 class looks like it could be special.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Welcome. :)

DE Trent Taylor
                              committed to UM yesterday. Legit 6-3 250. 96 tackles with 15 sacks as a junior. Legit 4* guy. 2012 class looks like it could be special.
                              Agreed. Could look similar to Randy's first full class with all the MNW kids.

And welcome CaneGang, good to know we've got another Cane on board.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                                Agreed. Could look similar to Randy's first full class with all the MNW kids.

And welcome CaneGang, good to know we've got another Cane on board.
                                Thanks man.

I don't like predicting recruiting classes this early cause it's practically a waste of time, but with the chances we have at players like Goldman and Diggs, not to mention the potential we already have picked up in the defensive backfield, the team could see a potential Top 5-10 class in 2012.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information