No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami is winning this game tonight. The line is down to 1.5.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
      good word on cook and dixon then indeed.

I wonder if we ever see that Feurgansan (sp) kid? That 5 star WR we supposedly got? Never heard much of him lately.

Well Leaf if we can stop their running game it will get interesting, they have a great ground game like us too. That would make it up to the QB's which well doesnt make me feel better. I just think our defense is better then their offense when it is all said and done hopefully a 21-17 win for Da U :)
      Hank is playing too well for Kayne to get on the field very much. And with Hill and Jenkins improving, Shields back starting and Leggett as the number one, Kayne will see next to nothing the rest of the year probably.

I hope Cook gets back soon, I'm not too happy with Adkins in the starting lineup, he looks lost out there sometimes, I think he is a classic case of a workout warrior who just doesn't get it on the field. All brawn, no brains.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Man this is huge, I agree with all of you. We need this BAD!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
          Man this is huge, I agree with all of you. We need this BAD!
          I just think Miamis defense is going to be like no defense A&M seen all year. Not saying that Miamis defense is great, but look who A&M have played, and struggled in Fresno.
          Last edited by RyanLeaf#1; 09-20-2007, 05:27 PM.
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• what about that JuCo wr from El Co, when we played against him he was a stud with just great speed, is he seeing any playing time on Miami?

edit - his name is Kayne Farquharson
            Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 09-20-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
              I just think Miamis defense is going to be like no defense A&M seen all year. Not saying that Miamis defense is great, but look who A&M have played, and struggled in Fresno.
              Great prediction. That's EXACTLY what it looks like right now!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                Great prediction. That's EXACTLY what it looks like right now!
                Thanks ETK... I studied tonights game pretty hard. Not sure if you seen the plays I made in any other thread but I posted them before it started. I took Miami -1.5 and bet the adjusted line at Miami -10.5 $+220 on every $100 you lay.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm loving this. I'm kinda afraid that A&M isn't really the test I'd thought they'd be. If this is legit and Wright can keep playing like this the ACC is ours for the taking.

And etk just so you know someone made you some really sick Coop/James sig, it's like 3 pages back in the sig thread.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    I'm loving this. I'm kinda afraid that A&M isn't really the test I'd thought they'd be. If this is legit and Wright can keep playing like this the ACC is ours for the taking.

And etk just so you know someone made you some really sick Coop/James sig, it's like 3 pages back in the sig thread.
                    A&M is a straight fraud.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• This just in...Calais Campbell is really good. Though he got killed earlier, he's still a beast. He's got room on his frame to grow a little.

Comment

• The Canes look amazing.

This is awesome, I love being able to finally watch games, since I'm in Ohio I have to take advantage of every nationally televised game that I can.

Comment

• As I post Wright fumbles... *sigh*

Comment

• Canes got screwed out of 7 points, Phillips forced a fumble and #44 (cant remember his name) had a whole field by himself..)

100% sure it was a fumble, saw the replay and I can rewind, it wasn't even debatable...

Comment

• good to see an actual passing game

Comment

• Great game

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information