No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great game! This is how we should have played since the start of the season. GO CANES!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• here are some of the stats from tonight if you missed the game

K. Wright 21/26, 277 Yards, 2 TDs
      G. Cooper 7 Carries, 50 Rushing Yards, 4 Catches, 35 Receiving Yards, 2 TDs, 2 Fumbles
      J. James 20 Carries, 46 Yards, 2 Catches, 16 Yards
      S. Shield 6 Catches, 116 Yards

The Defense
      17 Points Allowed(all in the 4th), 241 Yards Allowed, 3 Sacks, 1 INT, 1 FR

We had 4 fumbles in the game which is far too many and we need to solve that problem or we won't beat good teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        The Defense
        17 Points Allowed(all in the 4th), 241 Yards Allowed, 3 Sacks, 1 INT, 1 FR
        Was that with the second-team playing or did Miami's first-team D slack off?

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
          I just think Miamis defense is going to be like no defense A&M seen all year. Not saying that Miamis defense is great, but look who A&M have played, and struggled in Fresno.
          WOW im on fire right now.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Was that with the second-team playing or did Miami's first-team D slack off?
            second teamers on both sides of the ball pretty much then. The game was over and they had short fields from a turnover.

This game wasnt close at all. Miami destroyed them in an old fashion beat-down.

I enjoyed going to this game a lot :) I am gonna miss the old girl, last night game ever at the OB.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              I'm loving this. I'm kinda afraid that A&M isn't really the test I'd thought they'd be. If this is legit and Wright can keep playing like this the ACC is ours for the taking.

And etk just so you know someone made you some really sick Coop/James sig, it's like 3 pages back in the sig thread.
              Awesome...thanks I'll check it out. I've been so busy lately I only got to check my favorite threads.

Edit: Just thought I should mention that Colin McCarthy is an absolute beast. I wish I could have 3 sigs right now...
              Last edited by etk; 09-21-2007, 09:02 AM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• btw did anyone see that hit phillips laid down on an AM guy in the first half? I know he did a lot but there was one I saw from my seat he just laid a smackdown on the guy

Comment

• Yeah that was a big-time stick. Didn't get to see much of Phillips because of the beating given out by Miami's front seven, but that hit was a beauty.

Comment

• At the end of the game, Mcneal was in at rb when they drove down the field, in the red zone they put baby j back in, but when they got close to the goal line he pulled himself out to give mcneal a chance to score...Classy

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Game got close there for a bit but we won 24-14. Didn't get the game again so I'm not really sure how we looked though. >_<

Cooper with another 100 yards rushing. Wright had a great completion &#37; and other than the 2 INTs seems to have had a good day.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Wright had a pretty good game, he got knocked out on a blatant helmet to helmet hit that wasn't called. He came back and threw a touchdown to Farr.
                        Farquharson played very well today. So did Cooper. The pass defense struggled, and we made WAYYY too many stupid plays. There were about 3 roughing the passers and countless dumb penalties that kept killing us. There were a lot of missed tackles, mostly by McCarthy and Campbell. Willie Cooper continued to suck in coverage. Vegas Franklin and Eric Moncur continue to have a monster year, but Franklin made many dumb plays. Dixon was very active in the beginning of the game. Tavares Gooden played an exceptional game, 15 total tackles I think. DJenkins made some good plays down field, but he dropped an easy hitch pattern where he had room to run. Shields/Hill were suspended for this game. Romeo Davis and Glenn Sharpe saw their first action of the year, Sharpe got a fumble recovery. Kenny Phillips had a nice break-up and continued to be an excellent wrap-up tackler. He almost picked a pitch off, but he was a half-second late.

MVPs of the game were Moncur and Gooden. Both played great games. If Wright hadn't thrown the pick in the endzone, I might have given it to him.

Comment

• I thought Davis was going to redshirt, good to see us getting some LB depth back.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Cooper is a beast.

Best Freshman RB in the nation

Comment

• 14 tackles for Gooden, 2.5 sacks for Campbell. Kenny had a FF. Don't like how their passing game did though.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Pass defense was supposed to be a strength going into the season. I think we have enough talent back there, we just need to work on the basics like communication and knowing your assignments.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information