2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    Not too bad. I could live with those suspensions.

Edit: How about Aldarius Johnson?
    Suspended indefinitely for something unrelated.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Just some random thoughts:

Morris has a lot of potential. He puts a lot of zip on his throws and he’s gutsy. He made a couple of great throws puting the ball in between a couple of defenders. He just needs to stop staring down his targets.

Allen Hurns played great last night. We found our starter across from Benjamin. Streeter looked pretty good too.

Brandon Washington needs to move inside to G. He got beat quite a few times at RT.

Perryman will be a stud LB. He looked great last night.

And how about Ramon Buchanon? It’s about time he stepped up.

That was one of Telemaque’s best games as a ‘Cane, in coverage and stopping the run.
      Last edited by Hurricanes25; 09-06-2011, 11:16 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This is from the canes scout board. What a POS.
        * canesmanu
        * Sophomore
        * 694 posts this site
        * Ignore this Member

Posted: Today 6:58 PM
        BEFORE * GAME IS PLAYED IM SAYING IT NOW
        Im going to beat up an OSU fan at the game that's a promise.

Im gonna try to start a fight I don't care it will make me feel better.
        link

Comment

Just some random thoughts:

Morris has a lot of potential. He puts a lot of zip on his throws and he’s gutsy. He made a couple of great throws outing the ball in between a couple of defenders. He just needs to stop staring down his targets.

Allen Hurns played great last night. We found our starter across from Benjamin. Streeter looked pretty good too.

Brandon Washington needs to move inside to G. He got beat quite a few times at RT.

And how about Ramon Buchanon? It’s about time he stepped up.

That was one of Telemaque’s best games as a ‘Cane, in coverage and stopping the run.
          it crazy just how simple and obvious Morris' problem is, Telemaque was a complete beast & should be considered a 1st round safety.

Comment

• So, Harris or Morris against Ohio St?

Part of me wants to see Harris in the new system but the other part is telling me that he'll be no different.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So, Harris or Morris against Ohio St?

Part of me wants to see Harris in the new system but the other part is telling me that he'll be no different.
              Starting Harris would be a Shannon level stupid move.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                Starting Harris would be a Shannon level stupid move.
                Well consider it Shannon level stupid because he's been named the starter.

Comment

• Wow, I thought you had to go with Morris again.

Comment

• How do you all feel about the RB by committee motto?

I think Miller should not have to sub as much as he does with James, just my personal thoughts.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                    Newton
                    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                    Barely literate +5 swagger
                    Thief +15 swagger
                    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                    Big, average speed -3 swagger
                    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                    Total Swagger: 62
                    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                      How do you all feel about the RB by committee motto?

I think Miller should not have to sub as much as he does with James, just my personal thoughts.
                      Some people think James is the better back but from what I saw that isn't the case at all. I think Golden subs too much at RB, and he should use Miller in the same role he used Bernard Pierce at Temple last year, with the bulk of the carries and subbing just to keep him fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                        How do you all feel about the RB by committee motto?

I'm ok with it. No doubt that Lamar Miller is the more talented and better player, but Mike James is very good in his own right. He would start for a lot of teams. Plus, it keeps them both fresh.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lamar needs more touches.

Comment

• He had 20 touches, that's what he needs to be at. Mike James is a very talented back, not Lamar's level but a very good talent. Just didn't have the best game. Still made some great plays after contact.

Not shocked to see Jacory starting, he was clearly leading the battle before the suspension. Interested to see what he can do in this offense.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Those f'ing procedure/delay of game/illegal sub penalties were about to make me pull my hair out, there is no excuse for two STRAIGHT delay of game calls. Hopefully, it's just a one week thing.

Other than that, couldn't be too disappointed missing 7 starters, Maryland's QB was pretty damn good, that long ball he threw late in the game was a thing of beauty.

Interested to see how Jacory does/which Jacory shows up, because I would be open to just seeing nothing but Morris, who throws absolute darts on command. He just waited wayyyyyyyy too long to throw that hitch that got returned for a TD
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Just some random thoughts:

And how about Ramon Buchanon? It‘«÷s about time he stepped up.

That was one of Telemaque‘«÷s best games as a ‘«ˇCane, in coverage and stopping the run.
                                I am very excited for Perryman. He looked good out there for a true freshman in his first game.

Ramon Buchanon has wheels and was running well in the game. This is the year for him to step up and make some plays.

Telemaque was outstanding. He REALLY impressed me with the complete game he played. The read he made in the endzone cutting back across field to stop a TD was beautiful, as was his actual INT. His tackling and range was noticed as well. I dream, but I would love him on the Jets when he declares.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information