• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Little raw as a rusher, but I really like Chickillo.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
        Yep, looks better in every way. Way more confident this year, stepping into throws, scrabbling a lot, checking down, making great audible calls. Amazing how much better Fisch is than Whipple already.

Got scary at the end but a big win for Golden on the road. Defense looked like trash again, but some positives that hopefully they can build on.

Gonna be a crazy game against GT next week. Offense better bring it big time.
        The big problem with the defence, besides the D-line, is that a lot of them simply can't tackle. I've lost count of the number of times a Cane has been in position to make a good defensive play, only for the offensive player to slip through the tackle. Gaines is the worst for it, but he's only young.

Offensively Fisch has the entire group clicking. The emergence of Hurd and Streeter is promising, and Harris is finally looking like a good QB. They can put points up against anyone I feel - it's whether the D can stop the other team that's the problem.

Comment

• Good game Canes fans. Another classic in this rivalry. I know we can all agree the officiating was terrible both ways.

Hope Laron Byrd is alright. That was the biggest hit I've ever seen in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
            Good game Canes fans. Another classic in this rivalry. I know we can all agree the officiating was terrible both ways.

Hope Laron Byrd is alright. That was the biggest hit I've ever seen in person.
            That really was a gigantic hit. Good game to you as well. FSU looks like they have some exciting (or terrifying for me) young talent. Karlos Williams on that kick return looked like an absolute monster.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Canes perspective question...

Which hit was bigger, Stanford Samuels on Roscoe Parrish or Nigel Bradham on Laron Byrd 2.0?

Comment

• Miami is forfeiting their bowl game this year as punishment for the illegal benefits allegations. Sucks for the seniors but it had to be done.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• that does sucks but it's for the best, hopefully.

anyway, <3 Al

Comment

• It's kind of hard to imagine that the 2008 class did not win a bowl game.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Best move that Miami could take considering the circumstances. They aren't very good this year and they need to move on.

Hopefully this placates the evil NCAA wrt bowl bans.

Comment

• We are f*cked for next year....Streeter GONE! Fortson Gone!..... Miller Time to follow, just milking us with his decision...Oh yeah Ray Ray as well

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                        Newton
                        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                        Barely literate +5 swagger
                        Thief +15 swagger
                        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                        Big, average speed -3 swagger
                        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                        Total Swagger: 62
                        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                          We are f*cked for next year....Streeter GONE! Fortson Gone!..... Miller Time to follow, just milking us with his decision...Oh yeah Ray Ray as well

Also you guys are losing Recruits. It sucks but the same thing happened to USC a few years ago, everyone left early, transferred, or just went some where else.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we've lost 1 recruit because of the sanctions, which aren't going to be very bad it seems. Forston was a crappy back up DT so it's not a real loss. Losing Streeter hurts though. Him and Morris could have been scary.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• goosebumps

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                                I'd say Bradham's but Roscoe's was cooler cause the dude flew.
                                Haha, I'd have to agree with this.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information