No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pass defense definitely worried me coming in. I didn't trust any of the CBs and Reddick going down hurt the safeties. The only DB I trust is Kenny.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• I can honestly say that was the worst roughing the passer call in the history of the NFL or College football, there is no competition for a call that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        I can honestly say that was the worst roughing the passer call in the history of the NFL or College football, there is no competition for a call that bad.
        Yea, he didn't touch the QB. That is ridiculous, it just cost us 3 points.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Yea, he didn't touch the QB. That is ridiculous, it just cost us 3 points.
          Yeah I don't know how you miss something that bad.

Comment

• Ryan Hill did something good. :o

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Holy s**t, I've never seen a Miami team play worse.. EVER.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• UNC is owning. Way to go canes.

Comment

• Randy Shannon must have woken those boys up.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• I'm really disappointed with the Canes in these last 5 minutes they have to rely on an onside kick now...

Comment

• MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! MARVE! Seriously, I'm pretty sure he's practicing some, I wouldn't mind seeing him when he's all the way back.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• At least they didn't give up after halftime.

Comment

• That's was the worst game I have ever seen Miami play

MARVE!!!

Comment

• I don't think Miami is good enough to have a post named for them.
                            And proud of it!!!

Comment

• I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                                I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!
                                Definitely one of the most overrated qbs ive ever seen. He was so highly recruited coming out of highschool. That just goes to show you some of them top 100 lists dont mean anything.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information