2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    I'm pretty sure we've lost 1 recruit because of the sanctions, which aren't going to be very bad it seems. Forston was a crappy back up DT so it's not a real loss. Losing Streeter hurts though. Him and Morris could have been scary.
    The only 'Cane coverage I get here in CT, is from websites and espn, so.. Whats the feeling (sanction details) on the whole scandal thing?
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• No one really knows yet, but I don't think it's going to be program crushing. It will probably be similar to Ohio State if the NCAA doesn't go crazy with it. I wouldn't be shocked if it's just a few scholarships over the next few years, but I also wouldn't be shocked if we lose another bowl game and it's 8-10 scholarships for 3 years. The program has done a fantastic job helping with the investigation, and the yahoo story was ridiculously overdone. My general feeling is that it won't be that bad though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Man that video gives me goosebumps. I fully believe Al Golden is going to bring the U back to where it belongs.

Comment

• Great day for UM today. McCord was a huge surprise and a monster get. After the '08 class, I won't get too excited until they actually produce on the field though.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Duke got a bump to 5* status on Rivals.. about time.. just needed a 375 yard game to get there.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Josh Witt's football career is over because of concussions. Really sucks.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

• I really like golden. He's a good one. Great game day coach. Great recruiter. Appears to be as clean as the coach of a major cfb program could be.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey MassNole, where were you last week when NC State kicked your ass?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Hey MassNole, where were you last week when NC State kicked your ass?
                      Vermont.

A 1 point win is an ass kicking?

Comment

• When it's NC State yes. Go troll somewhere else.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

When it's NC State yes. Go troll somewhere else.
                          We'll just ignore the refs forgetting the rules on holding for 30 minutes.

Comment

• You lost to NC ******* State don't ***** about the refs.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

You lost to NC ******* State don't ***** about the refs.
                              If you watched the game you saw how bad it was. 3rd and goal at the end, Timmy Jernigan gets tackled from behind as Mike Glennon begins to brace for a sack. That was one of countless holds not called.

Last night was no better.

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information