2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
    I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!
    I just don't understand him. He could go 9/9 on a drive and look unstoppable and then he forces a pick right on the numbers of a defender, with more defenders behind him. 5th year seniors are supposed to be a little more consistent.

Now I just have to come to the realization that it's just gonna be another one of those seasons, even though I thought differently for a while. Really disappointing.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      I just don't understand him. He could go 9/9 on a drive and look unstoppable and then he forces a pick right on the numbers of a defender, with more defenders behind him. 5th year seniors are supposed to be a little more consistent.

Now I just have to come to the realization that it's just gonna be another one of those seasons, even though I thought differently for a while. Really disappointing.
      He made some poor throws on Saturday. Im with you I dont understand him either. Like you said sometimes he looks great and sometimes he looks so bad.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I think he started to get too confident, as well as trying to force things because he thought he had to make a play. While that was ridiculously frustrating to watch, I still think Wright can bounce back and go back to being the game manager and taking what is given rather than forcing things. I'm not giving up on this season, with the parody going on in college football it's not shocking to see us lose to an inferior team, hopefully the team uses this as motivation and doesn't come out flat again. If we can finish 4-2 and get some key wins against FSU, VT or BC then I think his season wasn't a total waste. I didn't really see an ACC championship as realistic even after the A&M game, so as long as we don't just go into a hole and finish 6-6 like last year I'll be some what happy with the season.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          I think he started to get too confident, as well as trying to force things because he thought he had to make a play. While that was ridiculously frustrating to watch, I still think Wright can bounce back and go back to being the game manager and taking what is given rather than forcing things. I'm not giving up on this season, with the parody going on in college football it's not shocking to see us lose to an inferior team, hopefully the team uses this as motivation and doesn't come out flat again. If we can finish 4-2 and get some key wins against FSU, VT or BC then I think his season wasn't a total waste. I didn't really see an ACC championship as realistic even after the A&M game, so as long as we don't just go into a hole and finish 6-6 like last year I'll be some what happy with the season.
          I was just thinking that earlier today. There's enough parity in the ACC that we can still afford to lose one of the FSU, BC, VT pack and be in the mix for the title game. I still think VT is very weak (offensively) and it will be between us, them and Virginia. Worst case scenario is Gator, Chick-Fil-A or Champs Sports bowl, assuming we don't collapse.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• McCarthy is out for sat. Who's gonna fill in?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Gooden will take McCarthy's spot, and Sharpton will start at MLB.

anybody else going to the game tomorrow? It's gonna be my 2nd to last game at the OB

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Sharpton is actually taking Adkins spot and Houston is going to fill in for McCarthy, with Gooden staying inside.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• I wanted to ask Canes fan what they thought of their current commits for 08 Forston, Johnson, A. Johnson all look like studs. Anybody else big-time looking at Da U and what do you think of your class?

Comment

• I'm loving so far. If we can get Patchan too it would be sick. I haven't really heard anything lately other than the commits visiting.

If someone steals PJ I'm gonna kill some one though.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      I'm loving so far. If we can get Patchan too it would be sick. I haven't really heard anything lately other than the commits visiting.

If someone steals PJ I'm gonna kill some one though.
                      I would too if he were a Michigan commit. Kid's some serious skills. If Boubacar Cissoko were 3 inches taller we'd have a serious battle for the #1 CB though ;)

Comment

• http://www.miamiherald.com/856/story/268484.html

It says Gooden will replace McCarthy and Sharpton will start at MLB

Comment

• That's very good news. We need our best 3 available against Choice.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Richard Gordon is starting at TE today. That should be interesting.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                              I really do hate Kyle Wright with a passion. He may be the worst Quarterback ever to play college football. I would kill to have Brock back. Marve better get in there SOON!
                              As someone who watches and loves the Browns every week... My comparison to Kyle Wright has been "The ******** college version of Charlie Frye."

Comment

• Willie Cooper is horrid
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information