Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the worst miami team i have ever seen

Comment

• The effort was there, but the talent wasn't. You can't win without talent, and Shannon is bringing back the South Florida talent. We'll be National Contenders 3 years, IMO.

Comment

• Our offense looked pathetic today, can same the same pretty much for the defense, especially the secondary (Except Kenny).

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Our run defense was just as bad if not worse than the pass defense. Choice is a great back but 200 yards is ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Our run defense was just as bad if not worse than the pass defense. Choice is a great back but 200 yards is ridiculous.
            Agreed. Absolutely ridiculous, especially considering the talent we have there on the line. They are talented, no doubt, they just need to man up and start playing like it!

Comment

• It's hard to stop the run when 3 of your top 4 DTs are out and you can't bring another man into the box because Cooper cannot cover anything. We just don't have the talent right now to win. plain and simple.

on a positive note, i really liked what i saw from nix today. I think he called a great game and if wright had connected on any of those open long passes, then we win this game handily. kudos to him.

Comment

• Yea, Nix is doing his job pretty well. The run defense definitely isn't coaching, it's the players and the injuries there. The defense has so many injuries. If we had Reddick, McCarthy, Cook, Dixon, Holmes I doubt the defense is anywhere near this bad.

One thing I don't get, where was James yesterday? McNeal had as many carries and while McNeal did good there is no way he should be taking that many carries away from James. Was he dinged up or something because I'm pretty sure it wasn't like a benching because if it was that he wouldn't have started or gotten 8 carries. That didn't make much sense to me.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Yea, Nix is doing his job pretty well. The run defense definitely isn't coaching, it's the players and the injuries there. The defense has so many injuries. If we had Reddick, McCarthy, Cook, Dixon, Holmes I doubt the defense is anywhere near this bad.

One thing I don't get, where was James yesterday? McNeal had as many carries and while McNeal did good there is no way he should be taking that many carries away from James. Was he dinged up or something because I'm pretty sure it wasn't like a benching because if it was that he wouldn't have started or gotten 8 carries. That didn't make much sense to me.
                  I had the same question about baby j? I hope after back to back losses that stellar recruiting class doesnt start changing their mind

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• The offense has been a consistent problem, so I won't bother to discuss the problems there. Watching our defense is becoming increasingly furstrating, though. We do have talent at linebacker but they are not even doing an adequate job of reading the offense and filling. Choice got to the second level way too much, and I attribute most of that to our defensive tackles. They were pylons. Moncur & Campbell did a solid job in squeezing the running lanes but it wasn't enough. Willie Cooper is horrendous and can't tackle. He does not deserve to be on the field, I'd rather see JoJo or something. Kenny can't keep getting pancaked, he has to fight off blockers or avoid them.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• KPs play is the reason why our D is even respectable. I feel so bad for him having to play next to Willie Cooper. I don't know if Berry and Nicolas are that bad that they can't take time away from Cooper, or that the staff wants to stay with the proven (bad) senior.

The reason why JJ has been getting less carries is because he is dancing around in the hole too much. We're sorely missing a power back in our offense, maybe Charlie Jones gets a medical reshirt or Kylan moves back to FB so we can stop playing that lard Mabry.

Comment

• Florida State is a must win, not for this season but for the future of the Miami program we need to keep this recruiting class intact

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOO, sick win. Great game as always out of UM/FSU. Huge win for us.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• God I love beating the Noles!

Comment

• God I love a bye week when we're as inconsistent as ever. NC State at home should not be as scary as it sounds right now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ************************************************
                                Somebody please kill me. Just put the bullet in my head, I can't ******* take it. **** this stupid ******* world.

Death list before I kill myself:

1. Kirby Freeman
                                2. Zebras. Zebras who have no business calling a game. First the Jenkins catch in the endzone, then the trip in the backfield, then Shields getting manhandled in the endzone.
                                3. Daren Daly, for being a worthless kicker, and our coaches for being unable to recruit a guy who can put the ball between the ******* posts.
                                4. Patrick Nix. I don't care how awful Freeman is and how inclined the refs are to **** us over. Throw in some ******* play action passes. Did we not get an 84 yard TD bomb off of one?
                                5. Every single one of Kirby Freeman's friends and family.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information