No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only one I disagree with is Nix. I don't like the fades, but it was probably the only pass play he trusted Kirby to not get sacked on. He did a lot of different stuff with Jenkins and the wildhog formation and the direct snaps. You can't do anything with QB play like he had. I don't blame him one bit for running the ball everytime, Kirby should not have completed a pass today.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Can we please start Marve now?

Comment

• Marve isn't playing this year.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          The only one I disagree with is Nix. I don't like the fades, but it was probably the only pass play he trusted Kirby to not get sacked on. He did a lot of different stuff with Jenkins and the wildhog formation and the direct snaps. You can't do anything with QB play like he had. I don't blame him one bit for running the ball everytime, Kirby should not have completed a pass today.
          I liked 90% of his playcalling. I actually liked the fades as they were the safest passes we could throw with Kirby at the helm and the D expecting the pass. We're a lot more likely to pick up a PI call then a completion so those were good calls. Like I said earlier, a couple of PA passes would've resulted in big gains or at least opened up the NCState defense a bit more.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We tried that throughout the game, and the only one that worked is when the CB was in another area code. When we ran every time we drove. As soon as we started throwing bad things happened.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

We tried that throughout the game, and the only one that worked is when the CB was in another area code. When we ran every time we drove. As soon as we started throwing bad things happened.
              If Kirby would sit in the pocket instead of sprinting for the right sideline every time, we might actually complete some passes. It's impressive that he actually made it there every time since the DEs were basically looping wide to prevent it, but why run when there's no pressure?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Robert Marve was arrested last week on a misdemeanor charge. >_<

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Yeah, he was arrested for underage drinking i think it was.

Kirby Freeman is possibly the worst quarterback to ever play in the Orange Bowl. He completed one pass. One pass!!?!? He was playing against a team that had TEN players stacked in the box. There were no safeties. 10 in the box, a running game that ran for about 300 yards, and all he can do is complete one pass? Even if you hear Shannon's interview, he says that of the 3 interceptions, 2 were throws in which they told him if it wasn't there throw it away completely. The other, the coaches told him NOT to throw to a certain player, and he did it anyway. One of the worst performances I have ever seen. I, for one, do not want to see him play a minute next year. I would renew his scholarship (it's gonna be his 5th year, so we have the option of re-newing it or not) only to help the younger QBs with the signals. No practice reps, no game time, nothing.

sorry for the vent, i hate to see the 'canes lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by RonnieRun23 View Post
                    Yeah, he was arrested for underage drinking i think it was.

Kirby Freeman is possibly the worst quarterback to ever play in the Orange Bowl. He completed one pass. One pass!!?!? He was playing against a team that had TEN players stacked in the box. There were no safeties. 10 in the box, a running game that ran for about 300 yards, and all he can do is complete one pass? Even if you hear Shannon's interview, he says that of the 3 interceptions, 2 were throws in which they told him if it wasn't there throw it away completely. The other, the coaches told him NOT to throw to a certain player, and he did it anyway. One of the worst performances I have ever seen. I, for one, do not want to see him play a minute next year. I would renew his scholarship (it's gonna be his 5th year, so we have the option of re-newing it or not) only to help the younger QBs with the signals. No practice reps, no game time, nothing.

sorry for the vent, i hate to see the 'canes lose.
                    Yes, I'm very nervous for next year because our coaches seem blind to his horribleness. I wish he was just a 5th year Senior so I wouldn't have to think about him again, but he's returning so he'll most likely open the season as our starter. Even with Marve on deck I'm still pissed that PSU stole Devlin.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't see how the coaches are blind to his horribleness, they don't have another option right now. The best player will start next year between Freeman, Marve and Harris. Shannon has made it clear the best players will play no matter what.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

I don't see how the coaches are blind to his horribleness, they don't have another option right now. The best player will start next year between Freeman, Marve and Harris. Shannon has made it clear the best players will play no matter what.
                        You may be right, we'll have to wait and see next year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What is K. Wright's problem?

Don't follow the program much. Was the 4th player in his HS Class and .......

Comment

• Right now he is hurt. Him sucking probably has a lot to do with the constant change of OCs as well as his own suckiness. He was pretty good as a sophomore but since then he's been awful and he really doesn't even have the physical tools he used to any more.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• This was embarassing, The U needs a qb. Honestly we should line cooper up back there and run the option. Virginia is a good team but this was the last game in the OB. I cant wait for these next few recruiting classes

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• We've tried running the option at times this year with Jenkins. It hasn't worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information