No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any1 know where Patrick Johnson is going now that he said The U's not his school?
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
      Does any1 know where Patrick Johnson is going now that he said The U's not his school?
      LSU, FSU, or UF.

Comment

• Can someone give some insight into the 3 QB recruits that Miami has from the Class of 2008 in Jacory Harris, Cannon Smith, and Taylor Cook?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
          Can someone give some insight into the 3 QB recruits that Miami has from the Class of 2008 in Jacory Harris, Cannon Smith, and Taylor Cook?
          Harris played for the best team in the nation and he is a 4 star prospective player that is accepted as one of the best high school QBs in florida and a leader on the field. only got to see him play once live, but he is pretty impressive, heck that whole NW team is.

Cook from what I have read is more of a project type that is very toolsy, and smith I dont know enough of to give an honest opinion

Even without PJ it is a heck of a draft class

Comment

• I'm really not a big fan of Harris. The videos of Cannon looked pretty good though. I really hope Marve works out.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              I'm really not a big fan of Harris. The videos of Cannon looked pretty good though. I really hope Marve works out.
              Im pulling for Marve, but Harris seems like a hard worker and great leader, so if it comes to him im all for it. Cannon has a great looking deep ball, but i dont think he will beat out marve or harris. Is Cook going to play qb? I could see him bulking up and being a TE, he moves pretty well and has a great frame to build on.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                Im pulling for Marve, but Harris seems like a hard worker and great leader, so if it comes to him im all for it. Cannon has a great looking deep ball, but i dont think he will beat out marve or harris. Is Cook going to play qb? I could see him bulking up and being a TE, he moves pretty well and has a great frame to build on.
                If we don't sign any TEs this year I think Cook will make the move TE. It's all speculation but right now he's probably our 4th best QB coming in, while our TEs are juniors or higher. He could easily get up to 240-250 by his rSo year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I was looking at espn.com's recruiting site, they are really high on cook, he is rated higher than the likes of Washington, Benjamin, and Harris. He is their 9th rated qb. If you have insider check out his scouting report they love him they say he is the next Matt Jones. I still think he will move positions but i thought that was interesting.
                  Last edited by jbeans187; 01-12-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Taylor Cook is a better player than Cannon, and Jacory is MUCH better than him.

Comment

• 2008 UMiami Hurricanes discussion

Lets start a thread for 08. I cant wait to see which freshman get on the two deep this season. Also i was reading on another message board that Allen Bailey is up to 292, has moved to d end, 40 in vertical, and 7&#37; body fat. WOW, can anyone confirm this, if so he could literally hurt people...Calalis who? Here is to great year and the resurgence of the U. Predictions?? News?? Share it here

EDIT - I didnt realize there was an 08 canes thread already, my bad
                      Last edited by jbeans187; 02-16-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• I know Bailey is moving to DE, not sure about the weight though.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                          Lets start a thread for 08. I cant wait to see which freshman get on the two deep this season. Also i was reading on another message board that Allen Bailey is up to 292, has moved to d end, 40 in vertical, and 7% body fat. WOW, can anyone confirm this, if so he could literally hurt people...Calalis who? Here is to great year and the resurgence of the U. Predictions?? News?? Share it here
                          http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...-foreca-1.html

This was straight out of Clint Hurtt`s mouth. Bailey`s at 289 not 292. We`re going to use him at DE, DT, in coverage, maybe standing up. I can`t wait to see Bailey in action, he`s as freakish as it gets.

With some decent DT play from Dixon, Forston, Hendricks, etc. we should dominate the LOS on defense. I`m really ****ing excited for this year`s team. We won`t miss Calais at all, but I`ll miss Kenny.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...-foreca-1.html

This was straight out of Clint Hurtt`s mouth. Bailey`s at 289 not 292. We`re going to use him at DE, DT, in coverage, maybe standing up. I can`t wait to see Bailey in action, he`s as freakish as it gets.

With some decent DT play from Dixon, Forston, Hendricks, etc. we should dominate the LOS on defense. I`m really ****ing excited for this year`s team. We won`t miss Calais at all, but I`ll miss Kenny.
                            Wow, that's what motivation will get you, really good to see players responding to coaches so quickly

Comment

• The spring roster is out. Some interesting weights. As mentioned Bailey is at 287. Arthur Brown is at 230 (and wearing #11). Glenn Cook is up to 235. Jason Fox is at 306. Forston is 309.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                The spring roster is out. Some interesting weights. As mentioned Bailey is at 287. Arthur Brown is at 230 (and wearing #11). Glenn Cook is up to 235. Jason Fox is at 306. Forston is 309.
                                Yea I saw some interesting number choices and some people switching. DVD is wearing 8 now?

Thrilled to have King Arthur as number 11 tho. It'll give my old Dorsey Jersey some significance again.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information