X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -black View Post
    I honestly think Miami will beat Oklahoma
    finally an fsu fan that agrees with us

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

Anybody think Lance Legget will step up this year? He seems to have alot of upside but just can't get it together.

Comment

Originally posted by ENIGMATIC 1 View Post
        Anybody think Lance Legget will step up this year? He seems to have alot of upside but just can't get it together.
        no.........

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

12-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
            0-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree.......

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Well I watched the spring game again, 2 things I noticed, Campbell has no idea what an inside move is, and Andrew Bain is terrible.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Wasnt Bain one of your better blockers last season (not that its saying much)

whats your take on Youngblood?

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Bain was our worst starter last year.

Youngblood at times looks very good. He had quite a few injuries last year that really hurt him though. He looked pretty good in the spring game, I think he will do very well at RT this year. I'm not worried about our OTs at all.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Lance Leggett is 6-4 7/8.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Do you have a link to that because every where I see him listed as 6-3?

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Who do you guys think will start at LB? I've seen some places listing McCarthy over Gooden at SLB but that really wouldn't make much sense to me. Adkins never really impressed me and I hope he doesn't end up starting. I'd like to see Cook, Gooden and McCarthy start with Adkins and Sharpton rotating in.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

How Miami manages to pull so much talent despite all of their bad publicity and terribleness of late surprises me.

Comment

Terribleness? We had one 7-6 season and a few 9 win seasons. It's definitely not normal Miami, but it still isn't terrible, and it's still Miami so people will come here.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Yeah, we haven't really been terrible, aside form last season. We had a couple of disappointing seasons with 9 wins. Not many teams in college football call a 9-win season disappointing.

Who do you guys think is going to break out this year?

Offense: Hopefully one of the qbs, Sam Shields, maybe Farr

Defense: Josh Holmes will probably be part of the rotation, Glenn Sharpe hopefully, and Colin McCarthy.

Btw, there have been talks that Orlando Franklin is going to get a lot of time at guard in order to get the 5 best players on the field at the same time. I hope he takes Bain's spot. He was the one getting all the attention last year instead of Fox, but he didn't get the grades, and then Fox went on to have a great season.

Comment

Yea I saw something about Franklin on rivals but my account ran out. :(

I wouldn't mind getting someone other than Bain in there, be it Rutledge or Franklin, I'd much rather have Trump in there at center with Morse at OG than Bain playing.

As for the break out guys, if the QB does well I can definitely see Shield breaking out, Farr as well. Farr is very physically impressive.

For defense I think at least one of the LBs will have a huge year (McCarthy, Cook), and I think Teraz McCray will have a big year. Steven Wesley is a young DE that impressed in spring, hopefully he can have some type of impact.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information