• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Eric Houston to FB/H Back

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
      LB Eric Houston to FB/H Back
      I knew the kid in middle school and HS. He was garbage thru all of it. He has like 4 tackles at Miami. He ain't even seeing the field next year.

Comment

• We are going to be wearing black jerseys for one game this year. Not sure which game yet.

Sorry if that's been posted already.

Here are some 40 times for our guys.

1. Sam Shields, 4.28 seconds
        2. Demarcus Van Dyke, 4.30
        3. Ryan Hill, 4.43
        4T. Kayne Farquharson, 4.50
        4T. Randy Phillips, 4.50
        6T. Javarris James, 4.51
        6T. Graig Cooper, 4.51
        6T. Leonard Hankerson, 4.51
        9T. Richard Gordon, 4.53
        9T. Carlos Armour, 4.53
        11. Shawnbrey McNeal, 4.56
        12. Colin McCarthy, 4.58

Tested by Swasey a few days ago.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
          We are going to be wearing black jerseys for one game this year. Not sure which game yet.

Sorry if that's been posted already.

Here are some 40 times for our guys.

1. Sam Shields, 4.28 seconds
          2. Demarcus Van Dyke, 4.30
          3. Ryan Hill, 4.43
          4T. Kayne Farquharson, 4.50
          4T. Randy Phillips, 4.50
          6T. Javarris James, 4.51
          6T. Graig Cooper, 4.51
          6T. Leonard Hankerson, 4.51
          9T. Richard Gordon, 4.53
          9T. Carlos Armour, 4.53
          11. Shawnbrey McNeal, 4.56
          12. Colin McCarthy, 4.58

Tested by Swasey a few days ago.
          We got all this off the rivals article. Nothing new. Shields ran faster lsat season and everyone else is more or less at the same point. The only surprised is that walk-on, J Davis I think his name was? That kid tested better then most guys on here but couldn't get a scholly. Just goes to show you that measurables aren't everything.

Comment

• Are these the only 40 times available?? Id like to see some of the young guys fortys like Aldarius, Spence, and Arthur.

Comment

• I think the big gainer from last year was Hankerson. His shuttle, vertical, and 40 all improved. He really has worked hard since the end of the season.

Our team speed is simply where it doesn't need to be, and there was a troubling quote from Swasey about our nutrition program.. he says not one player is on a specific nutrition plan, only if it gets out of hand... which I think is a huge mistake.

The good news is that he is working more on cardio this year instead of brute strength. A lot of people say speed and strength were our problems last year, but IMO we were poorly conditioned. Take the BC game, where we ran out of gas, and also the UNC game where we clearly were dead halfway through the 4th.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
                Are these the only 40 times available?? Id like to see some of the young guys fortys like Aldarius, Spence, and Arthur.
                Aldarius - 4.6
                Arthur - 4.75
                Spence - 4.76

Comment

Aldarius - 4.6
                  Arthur - 4.75
                  Spence - 4.76
                  Thanks, you'd think all these numbers will improve over the next couple years of getting into the weight programs in college.

It be interesting to see what the three boys coming in from Booker T. Washington 40 times will be next spring.

Can't wait the summer when every one gets in and the depth chart plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
                    Thanks, you'd think all these numbers will improve over the next couple years of getting into the weight programs in college.

It be interesting to see what the three boys coming in from Booker T. Washington 40 times will be next spring.

Can't wait the summer when every one gets in and the depth chart plays out.
                    Yeah, I think our best incoming speed will be from the BTW kids. Harris, Collier, and DJ all are track stars and I think they'll improve the mean of the team speed considerably. Reportedly, Collier is the fastest and is expected to clock in around 4.35-4.40 (judging from his 100M times)

Comment

• Marve's #'s next year? I expect them to be similar to Kyle's first season at the helm.

Comment

Yeah, I think our best incoming speed will be from the BTW kids. Harris, Collier, and DJ all are track stars and I think they'll improve the mean of the team speed considerably. Reportedly, Collier is the fastest and is expected to clock in around 4.35-4.40 (judging from his 100M times)
                        What are his 100 times? Just curious

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Hope there is 1 first round pick from the Canes

Comment

• Didn't people talk about McCarthy as a possibility if he were to leave early? I think I remember hearing talk like that.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Hope there is 1 first round pick from the Canes
                              I still got my money on Moncur, he improved immensely over last season, I expect the same this year, and I think he will put up good combine numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                Didn't people talk about McCarthy as a possibility if he were to leave early? I think I remember hearing talk like that.
                                Seriously doubt it. He'll make a heck of a Cover 2 OLB prospect but he'd have to really play lights out this season to have a chance at the 1st round, just way too deep at LB in this draft and he's not reached that peak yet. He'd likely be in the 3rd round range like T-Good was this past season if McCarthy were to come out this year. He'll likely stick around to his senior year.

Moncur is most like candidate for our 1st rounder this year. If he has a good season, he should be able to sneak in as he is a heck of a DE (Better then Calais) and he should also make a very good 3-4 OLB prospect.

Darkhorses are also Javarris James and Jason Fox.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information