2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    I still got my money on Moncur, he improved immensely over last season, I expect the same this year, and I think he will put up good combine numbers
    Agreed. I have no doubt that Moncur will put up AMAZING numbers at the combine. He is a workout warrior for sure and if he has the season we are all expecting, he should be a 1st rounder without question.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• on rivals website it said a big georgia prospect has us on top whats his name and position? by the way. which game is every1 looking forward too? mines gator and fsu and v-tech. although having the gators that early in might be a bad thing. and I have no idea if they'll air it in new england ct.
      Last edited by katnip; 05-06-2008, 01:32 PM.
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
        on rivals website it said a big georgia prospect has us on top whats his name and position? by the way. which game is every1 looking forward too? mines gator and fsu and v-tech. although having the gators that early in might be a bad thing. and I have no idea if they'll air it in new england ct.
        Charleston Southern

It's the first game of the year!

Plus, with such an inferior opponent, we'll probably get to see a lot of our new talented young guns in action!

Comment

• I'm probably going to the UF game, might not be a good thing though. Looking forward to the UCF game too (might come down for that one too) so I can talk trash to all my friends when we win. :D

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            I'm probably going to the UF game, might not be a good thing though. Looking forward to the UCF game too (might come down for that one too) so I can talk trash to all my friends when we win. :D
            Haha, I will be attending the UF game as well. I really hope we shock the world in that one. Will be there with my cousin and his girlfriend (who goes to UF), me and my cousin are HUGE Canes fans and will be there decked out in full Orange & Green attire in the SWAMP!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
              Haha, I will be attending the UF game as well. I really hope we shock the world in that one. Will be there with my cousin and his girlfriend (who goes to UF), me and my cousin are HUGE Canes fans and will be there decked out in full Orange & Green attire in the SWAMP!
              I did that last year up at FSU. I'm trying to get up to the UF game as well and will definately be tailing all day long when FSU comes to town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                I did that last year up at FSU. I'm trying to get up to the UF game as well and will definately be tailing all day long when FSU comes to town.
                Nice, Same here!

Comment

• Just saw that Courtney Harris may miss the season after hurting his achilles in practice, that's a big blow to our D-Line. With Bailey still recovering, Harris figured to get the bulk of that load opposite Moncur, as well as be a big part of our rotation this season. :(

Comment

• Alright I got an update for you guys, Brandon Washington and Ben Jones of Northwestern are still waiting on their scores from their second try on the ACT's from last saturday.

CJ Holton has said that he should be fine and he should be in class next Tuesday.

Also Gavin Hardin said he should be fine and he should be in class tuesday as well.

Also from what I have been scooping around is that CJ Odom and Antonio Harper did not get the scores they needed. (So im guessing there not coming this year, I have not heard if they were able to retake it.)

Also Zach Kane was arrested last saturday at a party where he was accussed of breaking a beer bottle over some kids head, he is not expected to be on campus next tuesday until the investigation clears up.

Well thats all I have for now

the only guys we are waiting on right now to see if they get in are.
                    Ben Jones
                    Brandon Washington
                    CJ Odom
                    Antonio Harper
                    and just in case if they were wrong.
                    CJ Holton
                    Gavin Hardin

also the rumors are false about Marcus Robinson having bad grades, he was already qualified.

Well thats all I have for now and remember to look around for info next tuesday to see who got in and who didn't.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geomar View Post
                      Alright I got an update for you guys, Brandon Washington and Ben Jones of Northwestern are still waiting on their scores from their second try on the ACT's from last saturday.

CJ Holton has said that he should be fine and he should be in class next Tuesday.

Also Gavin Hardin said he should be fine and he should be in class tuesday as well.

Also from what I have been scooping around is that CJ Odom and Antonio Harper did not get the scores they needed. (So im guessing there not coming this year, I have not heard if they were able to retake it.)

Also Zach Kane was arrested last saturday at a party where he was accussed of breaking a beer bottle over some kids head, he is not expected to be on campus next tuesday until the investigation clears up.

Ben Jones
                      Brandon Washington
                      CJ Odom
                      Antonio Harper
                      CJ Holton
                      Gavin Hardin

also the rumors are false about Marcus Robinson having bad grades, he was already qualified.

Well thats all I have for now and remember to look around for info next tuesday to see who got in and who didn't.
                      Them two o-lineman from Northwestern are big to get on campus. We need the o-line depth and to get in and push them older guys who haven't performed to their potential yet. Jones is a tackle and Washington can play both guard and tackle, but I heard he probably play guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geomar View Post
                        Alright I got an update for you guys, Brandon Washington and Ben Jones of Northwestern are still waiting on their scores from their second try on the ACT's from last saturday.

Ben Jones
                        Brandon Washington
                        CJ Odom
                        Antonio Harper
                        CJ Holton
                        Gavin Hardin

All old news.

1.)Robinson qualified months ago. There really, really old articles about it all over rivals.

2.)Ben Jones and Brandon Washington just got scores back a couple weeks ago. Both 1 point shy on the ACT. They just took the 2nd test.

3.)Gavin Hardin has been qualified for about a month. There are old article about it all over rivals.

4.)Holton still isn't 100 percent but has seemed in good position since in the day he committed.

5.) It's been well known that Harper and Odom are the two biggest candidates to not qualify. Nobody expects them to be here.

Never heard the Zach Kane arrest tho. I'll look into it.

Only kid that worries me is Brandon Washington. Other then that, all the big boys are getting in or have already gotten in.
                        Last edited by Joeyjr09; 06-18-2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Kane cracked a bottle over the kid at a house party. He got arrested and now the kid has to have plastic surgery to fix himself.

Comment

• What a dumb move by Kane.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              What a dumb move by Kane.
                              Let's give the kid the benefit of the doubt before rushing to judgement. It certainly sounds like a bonehead move but who knows the circumstances. Maybe the kid he hit pulled out a knife on Kane and Kane had no choice but to use the bottle. I wanna hear the whole story 1st. Kane just didn't seem like the type of kid that would get into any trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                                Let's give the kid the benefit of the doubt before rushing to judgement. It certainly sounds like a bonehead move but who knows the circumstances. Maybe the kid he hit pulled out a knife on Kane and Kane had no choice but to use the bottle. I wanna hear the whole story 1st. Kane just didn't seem like the type of kid that would get into any trouble.
                                True, we shouldn't rush to judgement. Though with the opportunity he has in front of him, he should be careful not to put himself in potentially bad situations.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information