Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    True, we shouldn't rush to judgement. Though with the opportunity he has in front of him, he should be careful not to put himself in potentially bad situations.
    But again, who knows the situation. Yea Kane needs to be careful but would you blame him if his GF's ex showed up uninvited to a small house party drunk, pulled a weapon on Kane and Kane then did this in defense? Granted it's unlikely but still, lets not start ripping the kid without getting more info outside of "he hit someone with a beer bottle"

    Comment


    • Kane IS "that type" of kid. Six months prior to the beer bottle attack, he attacked a student from another township school requiring extensive dental work for the attackee. Recently, he was prohibited from suiting up for the NY-NJ All Star game for alcohol/curfew violations. He's currently free on $20k bail, and lives in a motel. ASBURY PARK PRESS: During his career, Kane's emotions at times had gotten the best of him. He was ejected from a game against Jackson Memorial last year (06). This year (07), he had been incident-free until the South Jersey Group IV final against Mainland, when he was ejected in the second quarter for unsportsmanlike-conduct.

      Comment


      • Roid rage? Sounds like a nasty kid, but I'd love to see him on specials.

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Let's revive this thread, gameday is less than a month away now!

          LaRon Byrd picked #47 as his number. I forget, have we ever had any great players wear that #? :D Big shoes to fill, kid.

          Hocutt is trying to schedule a home and home or neutral site game with Notre Shame.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

          Comment


          • DJP, don't you if your heard this or not but per CMAR, all of the late guys, Holton, Marti, Lewis, Hardin are all locks to redshirt this year. Kinda let down on Hardin, wanted to see him as a pass rush specialist.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
              DJP, don't you if your heard this or not but per CMAR, all of the late guys, Holton, Marti, Lewis, Hardin are all locks to redshirt this year. Kinda let down on Hardin, wanted to see him as a pass rush specialist.
              All of the late guys DO appear to be on their way to grabbing the redshirt.

              The only one I was surprised about was Hardin because he could be a great special teamer from day 1.

              The other ones need to add weight, and add weight fast. I think Marti was a wasted scholly, one that we should have used on a certain player that should have never left Miami to begin with (being Q Taylor from MNW)
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

              Comment


              • I think Holton will be playing this year probably. Holton is waiting on a letter from UM admissions office right now to be allowed in.

                I think Holton could compete for playing time, I wouldnt just throw him under the reshirt bus yet lets give him a chance.

                BTW im not too happy about Marti being in the class, he never really wowed me before. I think out of all 4 that are going to prep, Washington will be the only one to be offered back.

                Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

                Comment


                • I was just wondering? Is there anyone else here that thinks Allen Bailey just may not be human?

                  Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    I was just wondering? Is there anyone else here that thinks Allen Bailey just may not be human?

                    surely he is a cyborg

                    Comment


                    • Bailey is a cylon. :o

                      That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

                      Comment


                      • I just think that if Tebow tries to go all Heisman on us, Bailey will just terminate him.

                        Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                          I just think that if Tebow tries to go all Heisman on us, Bailey will just terminate him.
                          I'm love to see Tebow spend most of the game in a Moncur/Bailey sandwich.

                          However, the key to the game will be DVD getting physical and throwing Harvin all over the field, leaving Tebow's running as the bulk of the offense. Tought assignment for DVD.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                            I'm love to see Tebow spend most of the game in a Moncur/Bailey sandwich.

                            However, the key to the game will be DVD getting physical and throwing Harvin all over the field, leaving Tebow's running as the bulk of the offense. Tought assignment for DVD.
                            Very true, but he's got the speed and talent for such an assignment.

                            Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                              Very true, but he's got the speed and talent for such an assignment.
                              I don't know that he's got the speed. I don't know what any CB in college football has the speed or quickness to hang with Harvin. But thanks to hard work, he does have the size to muscle him at the line and with some help from the safety, they can keep Harvin contained.

                              Bailey, Moncur, McCarthy, Sharpton and others are gonna have to have a good game rushing the passer. Dixon is going to need to play his ass off to stuff the middle of the line and DVD+ help will need to limit Harvin's production. With that done, we will have a real good chance to win that game.

                              Hate to admit tho, it's a longshot. But there's a reason why college football is the most exciting sport in America.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                                I don't know that he's got the speed. I don't know what any CB in college football has the speed or quickness to hang with Harvin. But thanks to hard work, he does have the size to muscle him at the line and with some help from the safety, they can keep Harvin contained.

                                Bailey, Moncur, McCarthy, Sharpton and others are gonna have to have a good game rushing the passer. Dixon is going to need to play his ass off to stuff the middle of the line and DVD+ help will need to limit Harvin's production. With that done, we will have a real good chance to win that game.

                                Hate to admit tho, it's a longshot. But there's a reason why college football is the most exciting sport in America.
                                Very true. Gotta love it! GO CANES!

                                Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information