No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN Clizassic is showing James, Moss, Wayne, Reed, Morgan, etc.. against VaTech in '98
    Ooh, they just blocked the punt. Looks like #2 blocked it and Reed recovered. They said it was their 4th blocked kick of the season and this was the 3rd game. haha. I don't even remember watching this game. Don't tell me who wins.

Comment

Aldarius Johnson is expected to commit here before the end of the week. HUGE get for us, in my opinion he's the best player in Florida this year, and the best WR since Andre Johnson. He's from Miami Northwestern, i hope we get all the MNW kids.

Comment

Definitely would not mind bringing in all the Northwestern guys. Hopefully Harris can get all his boys in here.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

How much do you think Cooper will be used this year? I was disappointed he got hurt before the spring game though, really wanted to see him in action. I hope he brings a spark that the offense has been lacking.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

^ that spark needs to come from your OL, WR core, and QB.....

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

How dissapointed have you Cane fans been with Lance Leggett?

And I know he isn't on the team anymore, but how dissapointed were you guys with Ryan Moore?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                How dissapointed have you Cane fans been with Lance Leggett?

And I know he isn't on the team anymore, but how dissapointed were you guys with Ryan Moore?
                Really disappointed.. They haven't lived up to their hype they had coming out of High School. Though, we must cut them some slack.. Kyle and Kirby are QBs.

Comment

considering people were mentioning Legett in the same sentence as Moss, im sure Cane fans are pissed

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                    FSU will have the best LB class in the country :)
                    Not better than USC.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Not better than USC.
                      I think he was talking about recruiting, which in that case is likely.

However, if USC lands Arthur Brown and a few other LB's, watch out.

Comment

USC will have a sick Defense next year.. They got depth in pretty much each position.

Comment

Originally posted by Jericho@SC View Post
                          I think he was talking about recruiting, which in that case is likely.

However, if USC lands Arthur Brown and a few other LB's, watch out.
                          My bad. I read it wrong. I hate to say it but -black might me right. Nigel Bradham is a beast.
                          Last edited by TACKLE; 06-21-2007, 11:57 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna try to watch the Canes all of this year just because my boy K2 went there and I like Kenny Phillips and want to see what all the hype about Calias is.

Comment

Calais Campbell will be a BEAST next year. Kenny Phillips needs to live up to the hype of this upcoming season. Right now, I have him as the #1 Safety this year, hopefully he plays the part.

Comment

You guys talk so highly of Graig Cooper. Is he the real deal?

This goes to show how much I pay attention to Miami. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information