No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Scott about it but it should be fine, I know he has let others post their blogs before.

And I'd write for it but I really don't wanna have to put in consistent effort with school and such. :p

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• That for your blog, right?
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        PM Scott about it but it should be fine, I know he has let others post their blogs before.

And I'd write for it but I really don't wanna have to put in consistent effort with school and such. :p
        Yeah, posting the link is just a one time thing for the Canes fans on here to see. Not gonna put it in my sig or mass pm everyone like other people.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
          That for your blog, right?
          Yes sir.

Some things we have planned in the near future.

1) A statistical analysis of Patrick Nix's 2008 offense -- How many times did Patrick Nix call a pass on first down? How many times has he used the middle of the field? How many plays have failed because of poor execution?

* I just downloaded every single UM game from this year, this is gonna be a long piece but it will give people an idea of the offensive scheme we are using. *

2) Class prediction(updated weekly) - Joey and I both have sources that we feel are pretty legit. We feel like we have a pretty good idea of Miami recruiting

3) Game predictions and recap starting with Virginia Tech game next Thursday
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• good stuff, i'll definitely read it and could help will some graphics too if you need them

Comment

• I just put a new post up on the first round tradition, and if I think we'll have one this year.

Check it out. Also has some recruiting tidbits.
              ( link is http://umhurricanes.blogspot.com )

Comment

• who was the recruit that left?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  who was the recruit that left?
                  For his privacy, I won't divulge that. He had personal problems in the past, if that doesn't give you a clue, I can't help you.

Anyways, posted a Canes in the NFL update and I'll be writing a big Va Tech preview thing probably tomorrow when I don't have class. I'm sure Joey will post something to that regard as well.

Big game Thursday....

Comment

• Man... I'm feuding what to watch... Jets/Pats or Canes/Va Tech... Pretty cool Canes got Thursday for Georgia Tech too
                    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      For his privacy, I won't divulge that. He had personal problems in the past, if that doesn't give you a clue, I can't help you.

Anyways, posted a Canes in the NFL update and I'll be writing a big Va Tech preview thing probably tomorrow when I don't have class. I'm sure Joey will post something to that regard as well.

Big game Thursday....
                      Don't worry. I got a nice Keys to game type of run down thingy and prediction that I will probably get up tomorrow nite.

Comment

• http://umhurricanes.blogspot.com

My VT game preview is up. Joey put up a writeup as well. Me and Joey will post our predictions tomorrow.

Comment

• 2001 UM/VT is on ESPN Classic. That team is filthy.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            2001 UM/VT is on ESPN Classic. That team is filthy.
                            Beast mode game by the defense. Great game. Too bad I don't have ESPN Classic :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                              Don't worry. I got a nice Keys to game type of run down thingy and prediction that I will probably get up tomorrow nite.
                              Are you really afraid of Orion Martin? I mean I know Youngblood's garbage but Martin is like 250 lbs and runs a 4.9. He plays even slower than he times too....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Are you really afraid of Orion Martin? I mean I know Youngblood's garbage but Martin is like 250 lbs and runs a 4.9. He plays even slower than he times too....
                                That was more of a Youngblood having to move to LT thing that a matchup.

I guess it's more Youngblood against himself. He needs to hold his own or we could be in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information