No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should be a big game tomorrow night I cant wait to see how we do in it, really love to see us keep it going.

Comment

• Wow, great win tonight guys! Now we just need Maryland to come through big for us on Sunday against UNC!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Let's go Maryland!

Comment

• GO Canes!!! I'm a big canes fan despite, like etk libing in canadia. I hope we make the ACCCG and woop FSU or whoever and make a bcs bowl! No matter what happens in that BCS game should we make it, we're primed for a huge run in the next couple years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Maryland beat UNC, we are officially 1st in the ACC Coastal and we control our own destiny on making a BCS bowl

Comment

• Finally back in the Top 25. It's good to be back.

Comment

• Who cares about those POS rankings anyway? Stewart Mandel had us at like 40 before the week....behind some really garbage mid-major teams. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon when we beat big bad VT....great. Those pollsters should've had us ranked ahead of VT all year, because we've always looked like a better team.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Who cares about those POS rankings anyway? Stewart Mandel had us at like 40 before the week....behind some really garbage mid-major teams. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon when we beat big bad VT....great. Those pollsters should've had us ranked ahead of VT all year, because we've always looked like a better team.
                  I totally agree. It's too bad that big Nationally Televised night games have such impact on how teams are percieved and ranked. unfortunately it took the Canes this long to get to get noticed on a national level but it is what it is. If Miami can win the ACC Coastal and potentially go to a BCS game, then none of that other stuff matters.

Comment

• just saw this picture, this is exactly why our defense is so dominant right now, I count 9 Miami boys coming after Boone the VT TE

Comment

• They looked great against Virginia Tech, the pads were popping and they were playing passionate Hurricane football. Sure not great but the receivers made plays with the ball in their hands, the quarterbacks made plays with their feet. The defensive backs tackled hard and were aggressive and they consistently got pressure on the quarterback. If Miami plays like this the rest of the year, watch out.

Honestly wonder what changed, last few times I have seen them play they looked flat and quite uninspired.

Things that have changed personnel wise are Marcus Robinson being a standout DE pass rusher, JoJo at safety providing toughness and size Mr. James being back in the lineup offensively providing leadership.

Still hope Cooper starts to continue to run strong and be a tough runner, and not disappear during games. They need him badly on offense considering the young QB play and the lack of true playmakers at receiver.

Comment

• So that sucked. Hopefully the young guys learn from it so when the old losers are gone, they'll be able to contain it, and the O will be able to move the ball with all the playmakers once the QBs developed. I didn't watch the whole game, but DJP and I were talking about it in IRC, Young did a good job, although now that I think of it, I have one gripe. On the 4th and Goal Nesbitt ran it in, I thought the D should have been lined up in the gaps, because the way it was, I could have run that one in.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          just saw this picture, this is exactly why our defense is so dominant right now, I count 9 Miami boys coming after Boone the VT TE

Oh the irony right now....you'd be lucky to see 1 Cane trying an arm tackle in any given picture against a friggin Paul Johnson offense. Pathetic.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm confused, if we beat NC State we are gonna be 5-3 the same record that VT gets if they win out, but we beat VT why would they be in the ACC championsip?

Comment

• I'm not sure how the tiebreakers work. UVA and UNC lost so that has to help, right?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we needed UVA to win out. I think if VT wins out they go to the CG, if they lose GT does.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information