No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TDs were awful, but I'm pointing toward the little completions to get them first downs. Sexton just couldn't miss....most college QBs do.

Robinson looks pretty natural at DE. Bailey does not. The fact that he's been effective at all speaks to his natural ability only. He has a very high ceiling and all that pre-season hype was not misled. Hurtt is a great recruiter and he has a chance to turn a bunch of talented kids into the most dominant defensive line in the nation. Right now he's coaching right at the level that's expected, but those expectations will rise. I think Barrow and Robinson exceeded expectations a bit.

I'm not sure how different things would be if Moncur was playing. I thought Robinson was one of our best defenders and Moncur was never special. McCarthy definitely was a big loss though.....Romeo Davis....ugh.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Im saying Moncur would have helped as far as the containment stuff. Hes a 3 year starter and knows how the play the position. Bettter to have the young watch his film and learn from him then to learn frm each other.

I though Robinson was one of our better defenders as well but u dont thinking getting into the action slowly as he was ready would have benefitted him insteadof being thrown into the starting lineup litrrally game 1? As good as he was, I think he would have been better if he started the year in a better role to start with, he was a little in over his ahead the 1st few games.

Comment

• Moncur is definitely our best DE against the run....so of course. I don't think he would've pressured the pocket as much as Bailey and Robinson, though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How much truth is there to the Marve to LSU rumors??

I just read on SI, that Florida wants Marve now.

I am sure some of you have read it. I thought it was kind of interesting.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...ck?eref=fromSI

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
            How much truth is there to the Marve to LSU rumors??

I just read on SI, that Florida wants Marve now.

I am sure some of you have read it. I thought it was kind of interesting.

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...ck?eref=fromSI
            No worries.

Have a friend with some connections in the program. He no hotshot or anything but h does get to talk to players and coaches from time to time.

Marve just deicded last Friday to stop taking with other programs and that hes staying at Miami. There was truth about the LSU rumors, not sure about Florida. But unless something drastic happens, Marve will be here.

Dont stress over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
              No worries.

Have a friend with some connections in the program. He no hotshot or anything but h does get to talk to players and coaches from time to time.

Marve just deicded last Friday to stop taking with other programs and that hes staying at Miami. There was truth about the LSU rumors, not sure about Florida. But unless something drastic happens, Marve will be here.

Dont stress over it.
              I was just wondering. I am a big Jacory Harris fan, but I also think Robert Marve could be a great QB.

Just from watching the games I was way more impressed with how Jacory Harris would go through his reads, by his time, and make an accurate well timed throw.

Marve, espicially the Virginia Tech game, I wasn't impressed at all. I know he played the whole game but he would drop back and then look at one read and take off running. I know that VT has a pressure defense, but he would just take off after looking at one wide out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                No worries.

Dont stress over it.
                http://thebullgator.blogspot.com/200...umors-say.html

Any reason to be worried about this? Because that would make me vomit.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Marve wouldn't transfer to Florida. He very well might transfer, but I don't think he'll be going to Florida.

He has a better chance of playing over Jacory than he does Brantley. They love Brantley at UF.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• If he wants to go, I say let him. No room on this team for people who are afraid to compete.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Marve would be a fool to come here to UF. Not only do we have Brantley but we have Jordan Reed and Trey Burton coming next year and the year after that respectively

Comment

• What about Cam Newton?

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          What about Cam Newton?
                          He ain't good.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Oh, didnt realise that :p

Comment

• So apparently my what my buddy told me about Marve was a little premature. Randy met with Marve's parents after my buddy told me that and supposedly it isn't pretty.

Marve wants to be here but Daddy wants him gone.

Sounds like he will transfer. I'm hearing everywhere from USF to Oklahoma.

I'd have to think it'd be a much smaller school tho.

Not alot of top 10 programs are lining up to take our problems players right now.

That's why USF makes the most sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                                What about Cam Newton?
                                nobody knows to be honest with you. i think he could be a aight QB but nothing to push UM over the hump. he's basically a clone of Harris but unproven

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information