No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he means Jermaine Johnson, the prep OT.

Comment

• Jermaine Johnson is a 2 year prep guy, that's who I think he is talking about. We are recruiting 2 JUCO OTs though, Roy Wotts is going to Houston but I think we're still going after Andrew Tiller.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Yes, I do mean Jermaine Johnson, I apologize, but I was just assuming the Miami fans knew who I was talking about. And guru, don't forget about Massie, who we are still recruiting. I would love to get him, he is the #1 JUCO prospect and he is a STUD!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Andrew Tiller is a JUCO? My bad then. I knew about Watts but he's staying at home.

I knew who you were talking about...I was just being an ass....lol.

Massie and Johnson are prep guys...not JUCOs.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yea I didn't include Massie and Dan Campbell because they're prep guys.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              Yea I didn't include Massie and Dan Campbell because they're prep guys.
              Massie looks like a long shot at best.

Campbell will be a Cane if he qualifies. He could be looking at a 2nd year of prep.

Jermaine Johnson is still not fully qualified but apparently he should be fine.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I think after the balls Randy has shown us this week that we all should believe in him.

Here is a great post by Gary Ferman from Canesport on the Marve transfer blockage.

"
                I'll be writing a column on this later tonight but basically I applaud Shannon and am extremely impressed with how he is handling the post-season clean up that had to be done and seizing control of his program.

Nix absolutely had to go and the idiotic comments he made after his departure were greater evidence of that. The guy absolutely embarrassed his boss and this program on national TV the other night, made it a laughing stock. He should have packed up and left quietly.

Eugene Marve is misguided in a more serious way and has done and is doing his son a great disservice. Robert Marve totally blew it. And the people around him, dad, high school coach etc. contributed to it by not making him take accountability for his own actions.

As far as the stipulations on the transfer, thats Shannon sending a message to the SEC schools who have been recruiting him through dad and high school coach, sending a message to the high school coach who has been fueling the fires all season long when all Shannon was doing was enforcing the same disciplinary standards that 84 other players adhere to without a sideshow, and showing everyone he will not be messed with, even in this delicate stage of rebuilding the program. Instead of criticizing him, every Miami fan should be happy at the way that he is standing up for The U. Miami invested an entire season in the development of Marve and now he is running because he didnt like the repurcussions of his own actions and more significantly was scared of competing with Jacory Harris. Seems kind of silly but I dont blame Robert, I blame the people around him. And even though he was not coddled by Shannon, people I talk to say it is inaccurate that he had no relationship with the head coach."
                Randy did 3 huge things by blocking all the FLA, SEC and ACC schools for Marve.

1.) Sends a message to the damn SEC schools that you can't temper our players and sneak behind our back and do shady things like that to our program. Randy could have been a dick and reported them but instead of putting himself out there, he did a smart thing and ****** over all the SEC schools that were trying to **** us over.
                2.) Sends a message to immature kids like Robert Marve. If you gonna cause problems and get suspended and rip your HC and program with no class, you will suffer the consequences.
                3.) Get's Marve the eff away from the Southeast and away from the players we are recruiting. This kid has already cost us a shot at Orson Charles. Do you want him going to a school like LSU that competes for the same recruits as us?

Marve and his family handled everything the wrong way and look how it's panning out for him. If he would have done it the way Shawnbery did it, he would be in the SEC. Shawnbery handled his transfer the right way and Shannon is petitioning to get him a waiver to player next season. Adderley handled his the right way and we are putting in good words for him at schools. Marve wants to act like a little douche. Well this is the bed he made. now he has to lie in it.
                Last edited by JoeyJr09; 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                  Massie looks like a long shot at best.

Campbell will be a Cane if he qualifies. He could be looking at a 2nd year of prep.

Jermaine Johnson is still not fully qualified but apparently he should be fine.
                  Yeah, I get a better feeling about Campbell every day. In the beginning it seemed like a long shot to pull him away from SC, but I'm pretty confident now that he will be a Cane in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    Yeah, I get a better feeling about Campbell every day. In the beginning it seemed like a long shot to pull him away from SC, but I'm pretty confident now that he will be a Cane in the end.
                    SC didn't reoffer Campbell because of his grades. I'm almost 100% sure if Campbell qualifies, he'll be Miami bound.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      SC didn't reoffer Campbell because of his grades. I'm almost 100% sure if Campbell qualifies, he'll be Miami bound.
                      Wow, that's awesome! Glad to hear it! Our line has the potential to be SO SICK next year, especially if Fox returns and we get all these new recruits. That line is going to be full of position battles this spring and figures to be the unit to watch already IMO. Good things!
                      Last edited by thebow305; 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                        Just found these old sigs. If any of you Canes fans want to use them, go ahead. They'll need to be resized. It's too bad, I actually had a bunch more. Anyway, if you use one of them, all I ask is rep, not cred. I didn't make them, I just had them made for another site. I only ask the rep for having them made and posting them. If you want to give cred give it to "WB from GLB"

Anyway, here you go.

Those are pretty sick. Props my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          I think after the balls Randy has shown us this week that we all should believe in him.

Here is a great post by Gary Ferman from Canesport on the Marve transfer blockage.

"

Randy did 3 huge things by blocking all the FLA, SEC and ACC schools for Marve.

1.) Sends a message to the damn SEC schools that you can't temper our players and sneak behind our back and do shady things like that to our program. Randy could have been a dick and reported them but instead of putting himself out there, he did a smart thing and ****** over all the SEC schools that were trying to **** us over.
                          2.) Sends a message to immature kids like Robert Marve. If you gonna cause problems and get suspended and rip your HC and program with no class, you will suffer the consequences.
                          3.) Get's Marve the eff away from the Southeast and away from the players we are recruiting. This kid has already cost us a shot at Orson Charles. Do you want him going to a school like LSU that competes for the same recruits as us?

Marve and his family handled everything the wrong way and look how it's panning out for him. If he would have done it the way Shawnbery did it, he would be in the SEC. Shawnbery handled his transfer the right way and Shannon is petitioning to get him a waiver to player next season. Adderley handled his the right way and we are putting in good words for him at schools. Marve wants to act like a little douche. Well this is the bed he made. now he has to lie in it.
                          Preach. I agree 100%. Thanks for the post.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sounds like Shannon a bit shook to let Marve go to a school to the southeast....

Comment

• Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                              Sounds like Shannon a bit shook to let Marve go to a school to the southeast....
                              Maybe go read some prior posts so you don't make a dumb statement

Comment

• Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                                Sounds like Shannon a bit shook to let Marve go to a school to the southeast....
                                Or just stop trolling in our thread. It's annoying.

Would you let your starting QB transfer into your conference or area? Didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information