2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
    Or just stop trolling in our thread. It's annoying.

Would you let your starting QB transfer into your conference or area? Didn't think so.
    Brock Berlin?

now what you gotta say?

Comment

• Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
      Brock Berlin?

now what you gotta say?
      Brock Berlin never started for you now did he?

You can have Cannon Smith if youd like.

Comment

Brock Berlin never started for you now did he?

You can have Cannon Smith if youd like.
        he did start a game at UF and play a considerable amount of time at UF. Marve isn't that great of a QB (imo) to put the clamps on not allowing him to alteast transfer to a SEC school.

that's just me though. and for the record, i'm not trying to "troll" or start no back and forth war of words cause it's really not even that serious bruh
        Last edited by murdamal86; 12-31-2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

that's just me though. and for the record, i'm not trying to "troll"
          No your not trolling. That's not what these comments are made for.

Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
          nobody has been wanting to transfer to Miami that's worth a dang.
          Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
          Sounds like Shannon a bit shook
          Your saying things just to incite Miami fans. Get off our thread.

Comment

No your not trolling. That's not what these comments are made for.

Your saying things just to incite Miami fans. Get off our thread.
            actually i'm not trying to incite UM fans, it's not even that serious bruh. i can post where ever i feel like posting, you aren't a moderator so stop acting 12 talking about somebody is "trolling". I've given UM nothing but props on this message board in other threads and in this one and my Randy Shannon transfer comment, it is true. What reason would he have to not let Marve go to an SEC school (besides) UF? There's nothing logical you can respond with that make that portion of the transfer clause sound reasonable. Marve doesn't want to be there, he wasn't that good anyways, let him leave to where ever outside of the ACC and UF.

Comment

actually i'm not trying to incite UM fans, it's not even that serious bruh. i can post where ever i feel like posting, you aren't a moderator so stop acting 12 talking about somebody is "trolling". I've given UM nothing but props on this message board in other threads and in this one and my Randy Shannon transfer comment, it is true. What reason would he have to not let Marve go to an SEC school (besides) UF? There's nothing logical you can respond with that make that portion of the transfer clause sound reasonable. Marve doesn't want to be there, he wasn't that good anyways, let him leave to where ever outside of the ACC and UF.
              Your on here inciting Miami fans.

Your saying Randy Shannon had no reason to block Marve's transfer. Then you havent read the thread. Go back and read. There's a list of reasons why he blocked the SEC and ACC schools.

Not to mention, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Urban Meyer denied the transfer of 2 UF players. What reason does he have to do that.

Fact is college coaches do this all the time.

Comment

Your on here inciting Miami fans.

Your saying Randy Shannon had no reason to block Marve's transfer. Then you havent read the thread. Go back and read. There's a list of reasons why he blocked the SEC and ACC schools.

Not to mention, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Urban Meyer denied the transfer of 2 UF players. What reason does he have to do that.

Fact is college coaches do this all the time.
                I'm not saying that coaches DON'T do it all the time, but what i'm saying is that to block SEC schools is a bit much. I'm sure if Marve wanted to go to UT or MSU it would have NO affect on Miami and i'm pretty sure you'd agree with that.

and in NO WAY am i'm saying that Meyer is perfect or close to it...NO WAY

Comment

• SIAP, Jermaine McKenzie is transferring to Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                    SIAP, Jermaine McKenzie is transferring to Memphis.
                    Memphis develops their receivers well. Good choice.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Memphis develops their receivers well. Good choice.
                      how's UM 09 recruiting class looking like as of now?

Comment

how's UM 09 recruiting class looking like as of now?
                        Very good, but incomplete. The main positions of need were OL and DB, and so far that's been the priority. We still have several scholarships left which will get us some more OL and 1-2 DBs, among other things. I mean you can go look up the commits and the * ratings, but my personal opinion is that we got 2 great corners in Jamal Reid and Brandon McGee, plus a solid athlete in Prince Kent that can be a balanced safety with range. The 3 RBs we're getting are all ridiculous. I'm happy with the talent and positions we went after. Another TE is crucial and Armstrong may fill that role.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

what i'm saying is that to block SEC schools is a bit much.
                          Then tell the SEC schools to stop tampering with our players and trying to steal our QBs behind our backs.

It's your conference that caused this. Not Randy Shannon.

Comment

• Matt Shodell just said 85% for both Dye and Armstrong, 50% on Debose and 10% on Big Will Campbell
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Very good, but incomplete. The main positions of need were OL and DB, and so far that's been the priority. We still have several scholarships left which will get us some more OL and 1-2 DBs, among other things. I mean you can go look up the commits and the * ratings, but my personal opinion is that we got 2 great corners in Jamal Reid and Brandon McGee, plus a solid athlete in Prince Kent that can be a balanced safety with range. The 3 RBs we're getting are all ridiculous. I'm happy with the talent and positions we went after. Another TE is crucial and Armstrong may fill that role.
                              yea man i've seen some clips of Bryce Brown and he looks like he could be the real deal

The two OL's you've got locked up are HUGE and i'm going to keep my eye on Prince Kent. Props for Shannon for going up to GA and getting Kent.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Matt Shodell just said 85% for both Dye and Armstrong, 50% on Debose and 10% on Big Will Campbell
                                50 on Debose? Damn, that is alot higher then I ever expected.

You'd think that would have us in the lead wouldn't it. Because the other 50 percent would be split between LSU and UF.

I was also doing some math. I checked over the current roster (minus the transfers). We are expected to bring in a class of 27 and obviously 2 would have to go Prep because we have no schollies from last year that we can use.

Anyways. With all of our commits and current roster included. We have used up 81 scholarships. Max is 85.

Since we are expecting another 10 more commits. That would put us at 91 scholarships. Takes out 2 for Prep guys and that leaves us a 89.

Meaning if Randy intends to sign a class of 27 players like he said, that 4 more guys off the current roster are out the door.

Any guesses as to who they are?

My candidates would be: Courtney Harris, Kylan Robinson, Jared Campbell and Tervaris Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information