Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice shoes!

Comment

• I hate anyone and everyone that owns those POS shoes. Until I saw those, this was the best picture ever.

Comment

• Tebow's hands are huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
          Tebow's hands are huge.
          You know what they say about big hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            You know what they say about big hands...
            Takes big hands to hold boo-.

I mean heismans.

Comment

• Please stop posting pictures of that guy in here.

Thanks fellas :[
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• HOLLA!

Comment

• This Tebow mania is getting outta hand up here in Jax. i mean it's actually not Tebow's fault cause he's a great kid, nothing against him, but it's the media and newspapers up here that's taking it to a different level.

Anyways, i'm still wanting to see who UM hires as the offensive coordinator because i'd hate for it to be somebody who's going to be a square peg in a round hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post

Nice shoes!
                    I don't even care that he's wearing Crocs, the fact that he is striking a Heisman with a baby in place of a football is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                      This Tebow mania is getting outta hand up here in Jax. i mean it's actually not Tebow's fault cause he's a great kid, nothing against him, but it's the media and newspapers up here that's taking it to a different level.

Anyways, i'm still wanting to see who UM hires as the offensive coordinator because i'd hate for it to be somebody who's going to be a square peg in a round hole.
                      The idolatry of this nation is becoming ridiculous. I know what the root of the problem is, but I can't say!

Comment

• Originally posted by murdamal86 View Post
                        This Tebow mania is getting outta hand up here in Jax. i mean it's actually not Tebow's fault cause he's a great kid, nothing against him, but it's the media and newspapers up here that's taking it to a different level.

Good stuff. I can only imagine how hard it must be living in any part of Florida besides the state of South Florida with the amount of Tebow slobbering going on.

You're right too, Tebow is not a bad person, I really have nothing against him, it's just the media coverage of him is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life. I've honestly never seen anything like this before with regards to idol worship of an athlete. Yea Michael was popular and so is Tiger Woods, but I've never actually heard an announcer say my life would be better because of 5 minutes spent with them. It's become an odd thing at this point.

PS - I tried to rep your post but it told me I need to spread the love around first before I rep you. lol What's up with that???

Comment

• Right, it's not Tebow's fault at all. The media gets such man-crushes on guys sometimes it's sick. They were like that, still are, for Favre.

Speaking of silliness, what's up with Spikes pretty hairdo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Good stuff. I can only imagine how hard it must be living in any part of Florida besides the state of South Florida with the amount of Tebow slobbering going on.

You're right too, Tebow is not a bad person, I really have nothing against him, it's just the media coverage of him is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life. I've honestly never seen anything like this before with regards to idol worship of an athlete. Yea Michael was popular and so is Tiger Woods, but I've never actually heard an announcer say my life would be better because of 5 minutes spent with them. It's become an odd thing at this point.

PS - I tried to rep your post but it told me I need to spread the love around first before I rep you. lol What's up with that???
                            It's gets disgusting and it's about to enter a WHOLE 'nother level with him announcing he's coming back for his senior season.

Comment

• I'll also take this away from the recruiting thread but has anyone heard anything about Stoutland going to Illinois? I've heard it twice mentioned by Illinois fans, but nothing from our side...
                              Last edited by draftguru151; 01-11-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Tebow pictures everywhere. Now crap about Spikes.

Did you guys fail to notice the title of this thread?

Let's stop with all the Gator crap in here.

Stoutland is staying as far as everything I've heard, HW.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information