Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by katnip View Post
    I know high school to college is hard to compare, like college to the pros. But, who do you recruiting buffs compare Bryce Brown too???
    A mix between Barry Sanders and Jim Brown.

    Sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by katnip View Post
      I know high school to college is hard to compare, like college to the pros. But, who do you recruiting buffs compare Bryce Brown too???
      LaDainian Tomlinson.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Jesus if he played football

        Comment


        • Joey, how do you feel about our chances of getting that TE from Georgia?

          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
            Joey, how do you feel about our chances of getting that TE from Georgia?
            He's already been quoted as saying K-State will land him.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DJC View Post
              A mix between Barry Sanders and Jim Brown.
              Byrce maybe really good, but that's a bit much to say

              Comment


              • Originally posted by etk View Post
                I never said that. It might "seem" like that's my thought process but it isn't. I just don't like the Miller/Portis types like I like James. It's more than size/speed, it's about running style.
                Who cares about Running Style. It's not like any of these guys are small scatbacks. They are all big, fast and look to hit people.

                It's all about talent and results.

                Miller has more of both.

                If your an OC your more worried about ways that Lamar Miller can beat you then you are of ways that Mike James can beat you.

                That said, I fully expect James to find a nice niche with us.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Jesus if he played football
                  He does

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    Who cares about Running Style. It's not like any of these guys are small scatbacks. They are all big, fast and look to hit people.

                    It's all about talent and results.

                    Miller has more of both.

                    If your an OC your more worried about ways that Lamar Miller can beat you then you are of ways that Mike James can beat you.

                    That said, I fully expect James to find a nice niche with us.
                    I care about running style. Cadillac Williams was extremely talented and had results coming out of Auburn. His running style leads to less yardage, missed opportunities and injury problems. Mike James has an efficient running style. Another example...look at Javon Ringer, a small, slow back who somehow managed millions of yards and TDs this year carrying the ball almost 30 times a game. He did it with quick feet, vision and running style. Not size, speed and ability to hit people.

                    If I was a DC, I'd be more worried about James because he can slowly wear down your defense and go for long drives. Nothing is more frustrating for a DC than a team pounding it up the middle all game with success. We needed a guy like Mike James BADLY this year. JJ has the size but nowhere near the talent of James. James can fight for extra yardage and make something out of nothing going downhill. If we're blocking well, he'll get great yards. If we're not blocking, he'll still get yards.

                    Your evaluations for RBs are far too simple. It's more than just a matter of "who's the most impressive physically". A lot of it is about the proportion of your body and how you run. James just gets it. Miller is good but I like James much more.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      He does

                      Well done my friend.

                      Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by katnip View Post
                        I know high school to college is hard to compare, like college to the pros. But, who do you recruiting buffs compare Bryce Brown too???
                        If Adrian Peterson, Tomlinson, Gayle Sayers, Walter Payton and Jim Brown went to a lab and simultaneously fertilized an egg, the result would be Bryce Brown.


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          If Adrian Peterson, Tomlinson, Gayle Sayers, Walter Payton and Jim Brown went to a lab and simultaneously fertilized an egg, the result would be Bryce Brown.
                          That seems pretty accurate.

                          Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                          Comment


                          • How do you guys feel about Sheldon Richardson's visit this weekend? I'm pretty excited about it and think we have a big time chance of pulling this guy in. He is visiting with Lamar Miller, Ray Ray, and Dyron all of whom will be in his ear the whole time I am sure.

                            Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                            Comment


                            • Sheldon aint coming. Pipedream IMO.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                                Sheldon aint coming. Pipedream IMO.
                                I think you need to be a little more optimistic. I'm not saying get your hopes up, but to say he aint coming, period. I mean come on man!

                                Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information