No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, Aldarius doesn't look that fast to me... Just wondering... Since Andre did very well in college, and I think A.J. can be very good as well. Their physical attributes (height/weight) made me think.
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      Similar name and size and that's it.

Andre Johnson is the total package. Best WR in the NFL.

Aldarius is a good WR but wont ever reach that level IMO.

He's not fast enough and he has trouble with focus at times.

But he uses his body better then any WR on the roster. He's strong as an ox and can manhandle some CBs and he is by far the smartest player on our offense. His blocking and routes are always on point.
      +1 on the Aldarius report. He is the kind of guy that Championship teams need and my personal favorite WR on this team. Laron Byrd may put up better numbers next year and Benjamin will be flashier, but AJ is just a beast who will consistently get first downs and will help turn 4 yard runs into big 25+ yard runs because of his outstanding blocking.

He reminds me of a little bigger version of Hines Ward.

Comment

• If you guys had to predict, where do you think Miami's recruiting class will be ranked? (be specific)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          +1 on the Aldarius report. He is the kind of guy that Championship teams need and my personal favorite WR on this team. Laron Byrd may put up better numbers next year and Benjamin will be flashier, but AJ is just a beast who will consistently get first downs and will help turn 4 yard runs into big 25+ yard runs because of his outstanding blocking.

He reminds me of a little bigger version of Hines Ward.
          Hines Ward is a good comparison IMO.

Just needs to concentrate more and get a little more polish.

LaRon is the hi-upside guy who reminds me a ton of Dwayne Bowe.

Comment

• Aldarius Johnson = Anquan Boldin

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Aldarius Johnson = Anquan Boldin
              Maybe, but I don't see the 'muck'iness in AJ that Anquan had.

Comment

Maybe, but I don't see the 'muck'iness in AJ that Anquan had.
                Not quite sure what you mean by "muckiness". Is that supposed to be like grittiness. If so, Anquan has the edge but don't forget how young AJ is.

Comment

Not quite sure what you mean by "muckiness". Is that supposed to be like grittiness. If so, Anquan has the edge but don't forget how young AJ is.
                  Anquan is from the muck, which is Belle Glade, Pahokee and Clewiston and those guys usually always have off the chart agility/moves.

Anquan coming out was a damn good QB and I bet if he was coming out now with the advancement of the spread he would have played QB too and been a good one at the college level. He had some serious moves.

Comment

Anquan is from the muck, which is Belle Glade, Pahokee and Clewiston and those guys usually always have off the chart agility/moves.

Anquan coming out was a damn good QB and I bet if he was coming out now with the advancement of the spread he would have played QB too and been a good one at the college level. He had some serious moves.
                    Wasn't he Mr. Florida football playing QB at Pahokee? I've always been surprised that he doesn't get used on more trick plays.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                      Wasn't he Mr. Florida football playing QB at Pahokee?
                      Yes he was.

Comment

Aldarius Johnson = Anquan Boldin
                        Pretty bad comparison IMO.

Bolden has way more speed and moves while Aldarius is more physical when going after the ball.

Hines Ward has been the best comparison I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          Pretty bad comparison IMO.

Bolden has way more speed and moves while Aldarius is more physical when going after the ball.

Hines Ward has been the best comparison I've seen.
                          Fair enough. I just thought that they both had similar size, are physical WR's without great speed who compensate for it in other areas of the game. Though I agree, Boldin is much better at getting YAC and making plays in the open field where as AJ is a guy with strong hands who can go up and get the ball but won't give you a whole lot after the catch. Though he is a very nice possession receiver who can move the chains.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Harris? As in Courtney Harris? I'll take Andrew Smith or Steven Wesley over him.

If Bailey moves to DT we will rotate Robinson, Ojomo and Vernon on passing downs and have Smith & Wesley as our base LDEs with Dye possibly getting some PT.
                            Before his season ending injury, Courtney Harris would have started for us last year and looked like one of the most promising players on our D. He is one of the more experienced players and I expect a big role for him this season.

Hey joey, so you think Telemaque is expected to start? What about Holton? Is he in the mix at all? And what is going to happen with Randy Phillips?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• What is y'alls opinion about Antrel Rolle's solution to the struggles of the U?

These boys are hurting. Most of all, they're hurting themselves and they're hurting the program. I think they need to get that attitude back. Go steal a couple of cars, go break into a couple of houses. Do whatever it takes just to get that attitude back. Go out there and do something bad, it doesn't matter. We'll forgive. Just bring that attitude back to the 'U'. We need it.
                              Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokie_Pokie08 View Post
                                What is y'alls opinion about Antrel Rolle's solution to the struggles of the U?
                                Antrel Rolle's dad is a police officer. He is one of the more stand up kids to come thru here.

I'm pretty sure your smart enough to tell he's just messing around.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information