No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on how he does in summer. He definitely will be in the competition. The starting QB job is still wide open and from what I've read they plan to include Marve.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Patrick Johnson <3

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
        Patrick Johnson <3
        GTFO USC boy, he's ours.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          GTFO USC boy, he's ours.

We gave you Josh Tatum though...

BTW has Josh told Shannon yet?

Comment

Is Randy Phillips any good?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

He's alright and looked good in spring. If there's a weak link on the defense it's the CBs as of now though. It's a very deep group after Sharpe and Phillips, but hopefully someone steps up from either the older guys (Johnson, Armour) or the younger guys (Grant, DVD, Wiggins).

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

I looked at the Canes offensive line depth chart, and it said Jason Fox is 6'6 265. I wonder if he's put on any more weight. He seems pretty athletic.

Comment

That's what he played at last season so I'm sure he's put on some weight. He was injured all of spring though so I didn't get to see him and see if he got bigger.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Do you think Calais will measure 6'8 at the combine?

Comment

• If not 6-8 a high 6-7. He won't show up and be 6-5 like Kiwanuka.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Whats the deal with kayne farquharson? I thought he would be an impact player right away, in the rivals miami preview they didnt even mention him, but they talk about shields and legget. Did i miss something?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Well he isn't going to start. The top 3 are Leggett, Shields and Jenkins. He should contribute but I'm not even sure he'll beat out Khalil Jones for the #4 spot.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Jermaine McKenzie has been tearing it up so far in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Well he isn't going to start. The top 3 are Leggett, Shields and Jenkins. He should contribute but I'm not even sure he'll beat out Khalil Jones for the #4 spot.
                              Man i thought he would be the 2nd or 3rd wr. He was the top cc prospect, he has 2 years of eligibility left right?

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• hey guess what go to hurricanesports.cstv.com and check the football roster they updated it yesterday look at kenny phillips first u wont believe it but he is much stronger

Kenny Phillips

6"2
                                211 pounds

they dont have all the freshmen yet but they have cooper and wiggins.

Baby j has bulked up more and i watched the scrimmage that was at the OB and he looks much faster. i am not kidding

Baby J
                                6"0
                                210 pounds

Calais Campbell was 282 pounds at the scrimmage but he shedded of 2 pounds and i heard on scout his swim move is better and he is a little bit faster

Calais Campbell
                                6"8
                                280 pounds

Darnell jenkins cut off his dreads and i heard something that him and shields and leggett will probably be sharing time on the field so i think that will give the chance for jones and farquharson and hill to come off the bench and give a little playing time for mckenzie.

they will probably have an offense that has a 3 WR set with the option to have a tight end on the play or a fullback
                                they will probably use the one with the TE and sometimes the fullback.

i think barry and wiggins might redshirt this year because so far from what i have read johnson and grant are gonna be sharing time at the nickel like last year and carlos armour is in the mix wit that nickel position but he will probably play dime.

Reddick tore his acl and wont play this year it is official i read it on his profile hurricansports.cstv.com
                                Last edited by Geomar; 07-13-2007, 09:59 AM.

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information