No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone educate me on this Tresey guy? I don't know much about him, so why would this be a "home run" hire?

And also, is Martinez still being considered, and why is he not the favorite?
    Last edited by thebow305; 02-04-2009, 01:20 PM.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
      Can someone educate me on this Tresey guy? I don't know much about him, so why would this be a "home run" hire?

And also, is Martinez still being considered, and why is he not the favorite?
      IDK why it's a home run hire. Every decent offense put up at least 20 points on his defense.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hire Tubs!

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          Hire Tubs!

YESSSS!!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Has anyone done the numbers yet and figured out how many it looks like we may sign next year? I kind of like the fact that we took only 20 players in what was such a weak year.

Now next year is the key, we absolutely have to finish with a top 3 class, and I fully expect us to have an LSU type class with our area loaded down with studs. Can't wait, this along with 2008 will be the classes that put us back to where we were. We cannot finish with anything other than EXCELLENT though.

Comment

• So where is Bryce going to actually sign after his month of attention whoring? One rivals analyst is convinced he will end up at Kansas State. Darrell Scott version 2009!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                So where is Bryce going to actually sign after his month of attention whoring? One rivals analyst is convinced he will end up at Kansas State. Darrell Scott version 2009!
                I am already so sick of it. It is going to go on for a long, long time too. I still think he ends up at Miami but seriously, get it over with!

Comment

• 2010 Class Prediction:
                  QB- Blake Bell, Wichita (KS) Bishop Carroll (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  RB- Brandon Gainer, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)
                  RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (WL250)
                  WR- Ted Meline, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                  WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (WL250)
                  WR- Quentin Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
                  WR- Willis Wright, Miami Springs (FL) Miami Springs
                  TE- Gerald Christian, West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer (WL250)
                  OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                  OL- Brandon Linder, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aqunias
                  OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
                  OL- Jacob Wheeler, Plantation (FL) American Heritage
                  OL-Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (WL250) 5* Candidate

DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250) 5* Candidate

DT- Calvin Smith, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
                  DE- Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (WL250)
                  DE- Lyndon Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                  LB- LeNerick Reddick, Miami (FL) Miami Central
                  CB- LaMarcus Joyner, Miami (FL) Southwest (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  CB- Khalil Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                  CB- Cody Riggs, Fort Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas
                  S- Demeterius Pettaway, Homestead (FL) Homestead
                  K- Jose Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington
                  ATH- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Miami Central (WL250)

Other 2010 Targets:
                  RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                  RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas (WL250)
                  RB- Corvin Lamb, Miami (FL) Northwestern (WL250)
                  WR- De’Joshua Johnson, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (WL250)
                  WR- Ted Meline, Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington (WL250)
                  WR- Michaelee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                  WR- Tai-ler Jones, Gainesville (GA)Gainesville HS
                  OL- Robert Crisp, Chapel Hill (NC) Chapel Hill (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  OL- Chaz Green, Tampa (FL) Tampa Cathloic
                  DL- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St. John’s Prep (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  LB- Gideon Ajagbe, Coconut Grove (FL) Ransom Everglades (WL250)
                  LB- Christian Jones, Winter Park (FL) Lake Howell
                  LB- Khairi Fortt, Stamford (CT) Stamford (WL250)
                  CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech
                  CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (WL250)
                  S- Alec Ogletree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (WL250) 5* Candidate
                  S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson

If that doesn't have the makings of the number 1 class in the country. Then I don't know what it will take to get it. Obviously it's very early and this will be way off. But just so you can get an idea of how things are somewhat stacking up so far and what the main targets seem to be.

BTW...don't freak out. I expect there to be at least 1 other LB and 1 other TE in this class. The boards for those positions are still taking shape still.

Comment

• Nice Joey, Nice. That is a very realistic class and I love how Florida centric it is. I think we can turn Dorsey too and I would love Ogletree to be the '10 version of Arthur Brown. I heard there is a lot of interest coming from him. Hell I hope we stay hard (and know this staff will) on Matt Elam.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I like our class...this was an extremely difficult class for them, just because of 1. How down South Florida was, 2. South Florida is not known for producing OL products and that was our biggest need and 3. we lost both our coordinators.

Randy did an outstanding job going into Gator Country and snagging a 5 star guy that should have been an absolute lock for UF. He has to deal with this Bryce Brown BS, and despite having a commitment from the #1 player in the country he was still able to get two highly rated and highly recruited guys who play the same position of the #1 guy and the most hyped recruit of the year.

As I mentioned earlier he kept the class small which I love and these are the type of guys you build depth, lines and everything else to go with the two star studded classes of 2008 and 2010.

Comment

• Awesome job as always Joey. That class looks like possibly the greatest in UM history.

Gainer is the best back in Dade I think. I hope we pick the right RB's to take.

I think it's

Gore - MIami
                      Gainer - Miami
                      Clements - FSU
                      Lamb - UF
                      Bernard - ???
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• There is a RB at a small, typically bad at football type school I want to say in West Broward or West Dade, I cannot remember his name for the life of me but he is not on your list and I thought his video looked impressive as hell...speedster guy and they already love him at the camps.

Does this ring a bell, Joey or anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Awesome job as always Joey. That class looks like possibly the greatest in UM history.

Gainer is the best back in Dade I think. I hope we pick the right RB's to take.

I think it's

Gore - MIami
                          Gainer - Miami
                          Clements - FSU
                          Lamb - UF
                          Bernard - ???

I doubt Lamb will get an offer from UF or any of the big three. I could see Bernard going to UF though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            I doubt Lamb will get an offer from UF or any of the big three. I could see Bernard going to UF though.
                            Corvin Lamb is the fastest player in Florida. There's no way he will not get an offer from UF. They love him.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Corvin Lamb is the fastest player in Florida. There's no way he will not get an offer from UF. They love him.
                              Maybe you're right, but I'd also think that if they really did love him that much they would have offered him by now. UF has to be the first to offer South Florida players usually to get them away from Miami, especially a MNW guy.

See: Demar Dorsey.

Comment

• UF will be able to get Lamb, It's gonna be tough for him to get a Miami offer considering the amount of traditional RB's in Dade with Gainer, Gore, Clements, and Bernard. Lamb is more of a Jeffrey Demps type player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information