Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
    Wylie got potential.

Not expecting much this year but by the time hes a JR he could be a real player for us.
    I have no clue about Wylie. Never watched his tape lol. Maybe I will now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just a little tidbit from one of the Miami boards, apparently Jacory Harris stormed the court when the Canes beat Wake in bball and was going crazy, throwing up the U everywhere.

I just think that's funny
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        Just a little tidbit from one of the Miami boards, apparently Jacory Harris stormed the court when the Canes beat Wake in bball and was going crazy, throwing up the U everywhere.

I just think that's funny
        What a difference between Jacory and Marve.

Jacory goes to Miami basketball, storms the court after a win and celebrates with fans.

Marve goes to the grove, gets drunk and gets arrested.

Comment

• Marve to take 5 visits

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/feb...olleges-bulls/

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
            Should probably go in the transfer thread. No one here really cares.

Comment

• Don't listen to that Joey guy. Marve is a member of Miami folklore. I'm glad to see it posted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post

We are done with his ***** ass, post it else where

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
                  Don't listen to that Joey guy. Marve is a member of Miami folklore. I'm glad to see it posted here.
                  Miami folklore?

Dude of all the stuff in our folklore that we have done you say Robert Marve.

We have a book full of folklore. Marve is a comma in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    Miami folklore?

Dude of all the stuff in our folklore that we have done you say Robert Marve.

We have a book full of folklore. Marve is a comma in the middle.
                    This Bama guy is just a troll who is not even worthy of a response from you.

Comment

• I haven't made one trollish post. I'm just sick of smart mouth board tough guys jumping on people for posting info. You're a typical one joey.

Comment

• Anyways..Anyone hear anything new about the DC search? What's this about John Lovett's (UNC's DB coach) name being thrown around and the hot rumor? I'd rather have Willie Martinez...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bama9507 View Post
                          I haven't made one trollish post. I'm just sick of smart mouth board tough guys jumping on people for posting info. You're a typical one joey.
                          Says the Bama fan bashing Miami fans on a Miami thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Anyways..Anyone hear anything new about the DC search? What's this about John Lovett's (UNC's DB coach) name being thrown around and the hot rumor? I'd rather have Willie Martinez...
                            Dick Bumpas is my fav candidate but I don't know. Apparently it should be over by Monday.

Lovett's name has been mentioned but no one really knows the legitimacy of his importance to Randy
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Anyways..Anyone hear anything new about the DC search? What's this about John Lovett's (UNC's DB coach) name being thrown around and the hot rumor? I'd rather have Willie Martinez...
                              I'd rather have Martinez as well.

Too early to be talking candidates tho.

Martinez and JT are the only 2 legit guys we've heard so far. Try this convo again next week and we will likely have alot more to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Dick Bumpas is my fav candidate but I don't know. Apparently it should be over by Monday.

Lovett's name has been mentioned but no one really knows the legitimacy of his importance to Randy
                                Eh...

NOt sure about him.

I mean Bumpas runs a great defense but his 4-2-5 does not play to our strengths at all.

Plus I get that Bill Young vibe from him. He'd parlay us into a big payday.

Rather pass.

Joe Tresey is the best guy IMO. His defense is made to get TOs. But I'm not sure he wants to leave the northwest for a long period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information