No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be interesting to see where both of these programs are at. If it becomes high scoring, I put my money on OU, but If it's low scoring and ugly I'd like the U.

Comment

• there's a lot of talk that Marve is willing to drop out of UM and enroll in UF and pay his own way to play as a walk-on - not really sure why he'd want to come here anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
        there's a lot of talk that Marve is willing to drop out of UM and enroll in UF and pay his own way to play as a walk-on - not really sure why he'd want to come here anyway...

He isn't very smart

Comment

there's a lot of talk that Marve is willing to drop out of UM and enroll in UF and pay his own way to play as a walk-on - not really sure why he'd want to come here anyway...
          He should, he already likes a typical Gator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            He should, he already likes a typical Gator.
            What?

And Fenikz, yeah, I realized that when he committed to Miami ;)

Comment

• No one here gives a crap about Marve anymore.

Take that to the transfer thread. He isn't a Miami player. Never was.

Comment

What?

And Fenikz, yeah, I realized that when he committed to Miami ;)
                My bad, missed a whole word there. Meant to say that Robert Marve already looks like your typical Gator, let him go. We do not care.

Comment

• Has this ever been played at Miami home games?

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post

Has this ever been played at Miami home games?
                    I truly hope this wasnt a serious question...

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post

Has this ever been played at Miami home games?
                      Thats been like an unofficial theme song for as long as I can remember.

Comment

I read somewhere he was looking at OU, OK State, and Texas Tech as well.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• OT but LOL Braveheart is far and away my favorite Non-Hurricane poster on this site, btw. That is one funny mofo.

Comment

• I'm moving to Florida next year (port st lucie, about 45 minutes away from west palm beach), what kind of florida fans would i encounter...UF(please no), USF, UCF,FIU,(they have fans?),FSU,UM,FAU(see FIU).

I'm thinking Gaytor, but I've been to the mall around there a couple times over the years i don't remember seeing too much gaytor memorabilia. Either way I'mma have my C&G, striped up, representing.

Comment

• I'm moving to (port st lucie,
                              Sorry! lol seriously though why PSL?

what kind of florida fans would i encounter...UF(please no),
                              Oh yes, it is going to be all UF fans, especially with their recent success. Smattering of UM fans but the majority will be UF fans and yes...they suck.

USF, UCF,FIU,(they have fans?),FSU,UM,FAU(see FIU).

No, no they don't have fans.

Comment

• Can someone here explain to me the deal with Bryce Brown and the Hurricanes? I really like Bryce and living in Miami I kinda like the Hurricanes can someone update me on what is happening with him?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information