2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
    Can someone here explain to me the deal with Bryce Brown and the Hurricanes? I really like Bryce and living in Miami I kinda like the Hurricanes can someone update me on what is happening with him?
    He's going to decide on March 12, most likely between UM and Oregon.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Dont hate on FIU.

Thats my school. We got plenty of fans for a small school. (alot more then you think)

Were taking the Sun Belt next year behind former Miami coach Mario Christobal.

Larvez Mars and Wayne Times FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        He's going to decide on March 12, most likely between UM and Oregon.
        Oh thanks,

but why didn't he just decide on UM hasn't he been verbally committed for awhile now?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
          Dont hate on FIU.

Thats my school. We got plenty of fans for a small school. (alot more then you think)

true true, but I doubt they have 'fans' up in PSL, if you know what I mean. And yea that class was pretty awesome for FIU, Wayne Times is the truth. Next year though I predict a top 40 class for them, which is unprecedented for a Sun Belt school, I gotta think.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
            Dont hate on FIU.

Paul McCall ftw!

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
              I'm moving to Florida next year (port st lucie, about 45 minutes away from west palm beach), what kind of florida fans would i encounter...UF(please no), USF, UCF,FIU,(they have fans?),FSU,UM,FAU(see FIU).

I'm thinking Gaytor, but I've been to the mall around there a couple times over the years i don't remember seeing too much gaytor memorabilia. Either way I'mma have my C&G, striped up, representing.
              There's going to be a lot of UF bandwagon fans I imagine. When I was down there for the NC, half of the people I talked to just started watching Florida games in the past year or so they said.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I personally was a not a big fan of Billy Sander's video and despite our major need at TE was not happy that he switched back over to us. When I heard a few months ago though that he is an excellent long snapper I never really thought much of it until I read this article -

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ers/index.html

So yea, it's something you never really think of until they mess up, and I just saw that our LS Jake Byrne is graduating. So if Billy Sanders can fill in that position for 4 years while providing some practice depth at TE or DE...that is an excellent use of a scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  Sorry! lol seriously though why PSL?

Oh yes, it is going to be all UF fans, especially with their recent success. Smattering of UM fans but the majority will be UF fans and yes...they suck.

No, no they don't have fans.
                  Not my choice, my parents want to buy a big ol (cheap) new house over there, plus we got a good amount of family in the area (west palm beach, jupiter, etc...). I don't have the funds for my own place yet, and I don't have any friends to room with. I'll be in florida somewhere in the year 2010 (2011 at the most). When I get enough money I'm getting the hell outta there, and moving back to So Cal. PSL isn't bad, I've been there quite a bit over the last 10 years, I just hate the fact that it's boring and full of old people. The only time I see people of my age or lower is at the mall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    I personally was a not a big fan of Billy Sander's video and despite our major need at TE was not happy that he switched back over to us. When I heard a few months ago though that he is an excellent long snapper I never really thought much of it until I read this article -

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ers/index.html

So yea, it's something you never really think of until they mess up, and I just saw that our LS Jake Byrne is graduating. So if Billy Sanders can fill in that position for 4 years while providing some practice depth at TE or DE...that is an excellent use of a scholarship.
                    Has got more value then that to us.

People are sleeping on him but I thought he looked solid in his film. Buck Ortega type. Ortega was effective as a backup TE and special teamer. Add in the long snapping for Sanders and he is a definite good pickup.

I think he'll be a solid TE for us.

Comment

• Check this site out and the quotes from Willie Williams. So many good ones on here I don't know which one to use as my sig. I still remember a lot of these being in the Herald, dude would just crack me.

http://www.fiyastarter.com/fs-pages/...illiewill.html

If this isn't LOL funny I don't know is -

''You know how it is, those girls are supposed to be there to cheer you up. But I told them, `I ain't no animal, and I ain't going to eat no plant. I'm from Miami. I don't eat that. You farm people are used to it, but not me.''
                      (After several female hosts, nicknamed the ‘Tigerettes,’ offered him some of their spinach dip)
                      Last edited by Hollywood; 02-12-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Sept. 7 at Florida State (ESPN)

Sept. 17 Georgia Tech (ESPN)

Sept. 26 at Virginia Tech

Oct. 3 Oklahoma
                        Ugh I'd be happy to get out of that 2-2. What a ridiculous start.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Ugh I'd be happy to get out of that 2-2. What a ridiculous start.
                          Yeah, that's about as brutal a start to the season as you can have.
                          Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokie_Pokie08 View Post
                            Yeah, that's about as brutal a start to the season as you can have.
                            I aint scared.

In all honesty, doesnt seem that bad to me.

Rather play GT early like we do, they lost alot on DL this year and their best OL is gone. We get them early before the new guys can really get a handle on that offense. They are really hit and miss as well. We can handle them I think.

Clemson is a tougher IMO then VT for us. Their offense is just bad and nothing on that offense changes save for maybe a little Ryan Williams mixed in. Getting Moncur, McCarthy and Phillips all bac this year should onl help agains them since they were all out last year, plus throw in development from Spence, Forston, Harris and Robinson. We should shut them down. Wejust match up so well against them.

FSU lost alot on D and it was a close game last year. These are always toss ups. and could go either way. But we seem to be alternating wins and losses lately makin this year our turn.

I really dont see us doing worse then 2-2 and honestly 3-1 is a possibility. But 2-2 seems about right and with the rest of our schedule bein so easy, that 9 wins seem very reachable to me at this point.

Comment

• Schedule is pretty brutal but I can see 2-2 or 3-1 easily.

It's just going to be on whether we can win that first game, IMO.

Confidence will be sky high if we knock of FSU in Tally.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Schedule is pretty brutal but I can see 2-2 or 3-1 easily.

It's just going to be on whether we can win that first game, IMO.

Confidence will be sky high if we knock of FSU in Tally.
                                I look at it this way.

We were a good OC away from beating FSU, detroying VT and holding close with the Gators. Between UF, FSU, GT and VT last year, we were 1-3.

With better players, our freshman gorwing up and Whipple, no reason whatsoever for us not to be 2-2 at a minimum and fighting for 3-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information