2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    I just realized the TAMU game is a Thursday night game. That should be pretty sweet.
    Agreed, I love a good TNCF game.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Robert Marve and Colin McCarthy were injured in a car crash when Jermaine McKenzie was driving and fell sleep at the wheel. McCarthy and McKenzie are fine but Marve injured his left hand, wrist and ring finger. He'll likely have to have surgery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/172204.html

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
        Yep, that was Stanford Samuel's on shining moment while he was in Tallahassee.

That game also proved that Rix had surpassed dumbass stage, and ascended to a monumental dumbass.
        we had plenty of chances to get back into the game. I recall either Sam, or Thrope dropping a TD pass that would have put us right back in the game...

I blame the rix development on Jeff. If we had a capable OC and QB coach, Rix would have been a 4 year All ACC type player (was an All ACC type player twice even with all of his criticism)...he had some great moments, but will always be remembered for his mistakes and lack of maturation/development
        Last edited by -black; 07-16-2007, 11:25 PM.

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Robert Marve and Colin McCarthy were injured in a car crash when Jermaine McKenzie was driving and fell sleep at the wheel. McCarthy and McKenzie are fine but Marve injured his left hand, wrist and ring finger. He'll likely have to have surgery.

http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/172204.html
          man i was so pissed when i heard this news today, last week i was hanging out with Marve and McKenzie, two of the nicest guys. That just shocked me because i actually know them.

and also on another note, i am a canes fan now so ill be around this thread.

former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

Comment

• Booker T. WR Davon Johnson to the Canes today.

3*, runs a supposed 4.33

Couple insiders on a Miami board say to expect WR's Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, and Travis Benjamin in the upcoming week(s).

Comment

• Aldarius Johnson and Marcus Forston to the Canes. Yea buddy.

Comment

• The recruiting class looks great so far.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• James Bryant transferred to Louisville.

Josh Tatum is coming to Miami. He's gonna sit out a year and be a R-SO next year, so he'll have 3 to play 3.

Comment

• I hope Bryant can stay out of trouble, was a very impressive player, would have liked him lead blocking this year but oh well.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• I hope Tatum does well

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                        I hope Tatum does well
                        Tatum came from my high school. I hope he does well as well. I hope I can follow in his footsteps..

Comment

• Just updating the roster projections.

QB- Kyle Wright- Just barely gets the job over Freeman.
                          RB- Javarris James- James should be the workhorse with Graig Cooper being the x factor here. Both will be on the field at the same time and Cooper will play WR as well.
                          FB/H-B- Chris Zellner- Mabry should see some time as a blocking FB, but Zellner will get most of the snaps.
                          SE- Sam Shields- Darnell Jenkins may start here but he is a bit of a question mark coming off the injury and missing spring.
                          FL- Lance Leggett- Was having a big spring before the injury.
                          TE- DajLeon Farr- Another position that will rotate, Zellner will see some time here as well as Dedrick Epps and Richard Gordon.
                          LT- Jason Fox- Best OL last year, hopefully injuries will heal quickly.
                          LG- Andrew Bain- Orlando Franklin may take this spot.
                          C- AJ Trump- Morse was tried here but looks like Trump might get the job.
                          RG- Derrick Morse- Could start here or center, but he will definitely be a starter.
                          RT- Reggie Youngblood- Really needs to step up, been a disappointment.

DE- Calais Campbell- Stud of the defense, should have a big year, Steven Wesley should see the field as well here.
                          DT- Teraz McCray- The interior worried me a bit until what I saw from the spring game, this guy is a beast. Hendricks will be in the rotation
                          DT- Antonio Dixon- Huge guy inside, will rotate with Holmes.
                          DE- Eric Moncur- Started a few games last year, got some good pressure on the QB, back up Franklin is pretty good. Harris will rotate in as well.
                          WLB- Colin McCarthy- Guy is a stud, Adkins will see time.
                          MLB- Glenn Cook- Darryl Sharpton will compete here.
                          SLB- Tavares Gooden- Adkins or McCarthy could end up here.
                          CB- Glenn Sharpe- Needs to step up and be the #1 CB.
                          CB- Randy Phillips- Had a rough year last year, Bruce Johnson will push for his job.
                          NB- Chavez Grant- Wiggins will push him here but Grant should come out on top.
                          S- Kenny Phillips- Leader of the secondary.
                          S- Lovon Ponder- Due to Reddick's injury Ponder will definitely start.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• I was hearing rumors that Richard Gordon was getting looks on the DL.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• He played their in spring but was moved back to tight end recently.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Guru, I think Sharpton gets the nod for MIKE. Barrow really, really likes him.

My guess for the backers is:

MIKE: Sharp
                                WILL: Cook
                                SAM: Gooden

Eventually I think Colin will take Cook's spot. JMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information