Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    Can't be worse than Bradford vs Randy Phillips. :p
    Oh man that was painful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      Reason I think we will lose to OU:

Bradford vs. Chavez Grant.
      meh, I know that's ugly but my hope is that our DL does not give him that extra second in the pocket he enjoyed in the 2008 season.

That new OL is going to be cramping up too in the heat, it always happens when teams come down here early in the year.

Comment

• Or even worse... Just seen on rivals that Sam Sheilds is being moved to defense. I don't know if its safety or corner, I'd assume corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
          Or even worse... Just seen on rivals that Sam Sheilds is being moved to defense. I don't know if its safety or corner, I'd assume corner.
          I dont care where he plays as long as they put him on special teams.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Or even worse... Just seen on rivals that Sam Sheilds is being moved to defense. I don't know if its safety or corner, I'd assume corner.
            Yea, he actually moved to corner late in the year last year for the practice squad and they just decided to keep him there. Don't think it's such a bad thing though, he has great speed, he showed he is a good tackler on special teams, and we obviously have a huge need for corners and he will not make an impact at WR.

Comment

• Just to bad hes a senior, I wish they would have made the switch earlier. It could of given him a chance to develope.

Comment

Just to bad hes a senior, I wish they would have made the switch earlier. It could of given him a chance to develope.
                Honestly, it's just a depth move.

He isn't gonna get much pt at WR. He is a ST ace and that's where most of his play will be.

He's behind DVD, Harris, Grant and likely McGee at CB.

Hes barely gonna see the field on D and when he does, it'll be as a dime guy covering the other teams 4/5 WR.

I really don't think he'll be a liability covering some of the ACC's 4th or 5th wideouts.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=3910626

Posted this on the recruiting forum too, but this has a lot of prospects that are Miami targets on here.

Comment

• I know its early but does anybody have a prediction on how the Canes will do this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How is Jose Jose's name pronounced?

Is it hispanic on both first and last, both, neither? Seems a tad ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                        How is Jose Jose's name pronounced?

Is it hispanic on both first and last, both, neither? Seems a tad ridiculous.
                        lol I think it's a tad ridiculous that out of all the names you could ask for a pronunciation for Jose Jose is the one you pick.
                        Last edited by Hollywood; 02-17-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          lol I think it's a tad ridiculous that out of all that names you could ask for a pronunciation for Jose Jose is the one you pick.
                          Well he doesn't look even slightly hispanic so how do I not know it sounds like

Joze Joze / Hosay Joze / Joze Hosay / Hosay Hosay?

I must know!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            Well he doesn't look even slightly hispanic so how do I not know it sounds like
                            ? He looks Dominican to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              ? He looks Dominican to me...
                              But who names their kid Josť Josť?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information