No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I have heard I am feeling rather unconfident in landing Joyner.

If he gets him it will be Randy's biggest get, IMO. This kid just doesn't seem to be feeling Miami right now.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Any1 know if our plans with RB recruit Mike James is FB still? Thought I read that in here.
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        From what I have heard I am feeling rather unconfident in landing Joyner.

If he gets him it will be Randy's biggest get, IMO. This kid just doesn't seem to be feeling Miami right now.
        I think if we get Pinder or Riggs, or even both, it will go a LONG way towards landing Joyner. Got a TON of work to do though, that's for sure!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
          I really don't think he'll be a liability covering some of the ACC's 4th or 5th wideouts.
          Probably not any more than Bruce Johnson was. ;)

Comment

• Will just mention Im a fan of the Miami Hurricanes too like many others in here, and really looking forward to spend some more time in this thread for the upcomming season.

Im totally crazy about our recruiting class this year. Seems pretty mad to me.
            :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cocelesti View Post
              Will just mention Im a fan of the Miami Hurricanes too like many others in here, and really looking forward to spend some more time in this thread for the upcomming season.

Im totally crazy about our recruiting class this year. Seems pretty mad to me.
              :)
              Why do you have a UNC player in your avatar then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                Why do you have a UNC player in your avatar then?
                Im just a big fan of Hakeem, nothing else:)

Comment

• Spring practices start today. Should be pretty exciting to see players move up and down the depth chart.

Comment

• Travis Benjamin making my #3 jersey useful. :D

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• i am looking foward to watching sean spence on the canes, he is going to be awesome.

Comment

• So is Bailey playing DT or what?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          So is Bailey playing DT or what?
                          It appears so, yes. I guess I was right Joey ;)

I love our defensive line right now with Bailey and Forston at D-Tackle! And with Robinson and Moncur on the outside, with Harris, Vernon, Dye, possibly Wesley, Holmes, Regis and and Porter rotating in this year, we will be dynamic on the line!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            It appears so, yes. I guess I was right Joey ;)

I love our defensive line right now with Bailey and Forston at D-Tackle! And with Robinson and Moncur on the outside, with Harris, Vernon, Dye, possibly Wesley, Holmes, Regis and and Porter rotating in this year, we will be dynamic on the line!
                            He's playing both.

DE on run situations, DT on passing downs.

Who is this Harris you speak of? Can't be Courtney Harris again can it? The same Courtney Harris that still hasn't been cleared to play and might never play another snap of football in his life? That's the Harris you are counting on?

Wesley is listed as a TE on the depth chart.

Here is the rotation right now from what I can gather: (take spring lineups with a grain of salt, they move everyone to see who will fit where)

DE: Marcus Robinson, Eric Moncur, Andrew Smith
                            DE: Adewale Ojomo, Gavin Hardin, Olivier Vernon
                            DT Marcus Forston, Josh Holmes, Micanor Regis
                            DT: Joe Joseph, Allen Bailey, Jeremy Lewis
                            Last edited by JoeyJr09; 02-25-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                              He's playing both.

DE on run situations, DT on passing downs.

Who is this Harris you speak of? Can't be Courtney Harris again can it? The same Courtney Harris that still hasn't been cleared to play and might never play another snap of football in his life? That's the Harris you are counting on?

Wesley is listed as a TE on the depth chart.

Here is the rotation right now from what I can gather: (take spring lineups with a grain of salt, they move everyone to see who will fit where)

DE: Marcus Robinson, Eric Moncur, Andrew Smith
                              DE: Adewale Ojomo, Gavin Hardin, Olivier Vernon
                              DT Marcus Forston, Josh Holmes, Micanor Regis
                              DT: Joe Joseph, Allen Bailey, Jeremy Lewis
                              Wesley was on the projected spring starters list yesterday as a DE.

And yes, I am speaking of Courtney Harris, and I am just higher on him than most people. I expected big things from him last year before the injury. I'm just not ready to let go yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                                Wesley was on the projected spring starters list yesterday as a DE.

And yes, I am speaking of Courtney Harris, and I am just higher on him than most people. I expected big things from him last year before the injury. I'm just not ready to let go yet...
                                Wesley rotated with both yesterday and like I said, in the spring they move people around alot. Him playing DE is just to take the rust off at that spot in case he totally sucks at TE. He is listed as a TE on the spring roster and Randy already said he would be moving to TE.

Time to let go of Harris, he isnt medically cleared to play and might never be. If by some miracle he heals and can see the field, hes so far behind the 8 ball after missing basically 2 years of football and hes so down in the depth chart that hell never make an impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information