No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Daniel Adderley transferred out of Miami? I was expected Epps, Wesley, and Gordon to be our only upperclassmen with Billy Sanders are our youth at the position. I seen he has been mentioned in a couple of blogs of been having a pretty decent first couple spring practices?

Speaking of transfers... who all transferred and where did they end up?

Comment

• He's staying for spring to see if he can make it. He still might transfer afterwards.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        He's staying for spring to see if he can make it. He still might transfer afterwards.
        Here are the guys that transffered out:

Shawnbrey McNeal - TCU
        Jermaine McKenzie - Memphis
        Chris Barney - Out of football, taking classes at Miami
        Robert Marve - ???
        Daniel Adderley - Could transfer after spring

As if you need any more proof how hard it is to recruit when only given half a year. 4 transfer from what is technically considered Randy's 1st class. Seems like the only real players that came from that class where Coop, Franklin, Bailey, JoJo, DVD, and Chambers. All things considered Randy was able to pull some ok players with what he had to work with.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
          Here are the guys that transffered out:

Shawnbrey McNeal - TCU
          Jermaine McKenzie - Memphis
          Chris Barney - Out of football, taking classes at Miami
          Robert Marve - ???
          Daniel Adderley - Could transfer after spring

As if you need any more proof how hard it is to recruit when only given half a year. 4 transfer from what is technically considered Randy's 1st class. Seems like the only real players that came from that class where Coop, Franklin, Bailey, JoJo, DVD, and Chambers. All things considered Randy was able to pull some ok players with what he had to work with.
          I thought McNeal went to SMU?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Am I alone as a Cane fan who thinks we have the absolute worst fans in all of college football?? All I have to do is read the rivals board for 5 minutes and I get angry. All the way up the leader of the board, Ferman..it is terrible. They are all rejects save maybe 3 or 4 intelligent Joey like posters and the 1 or 2 who might actually have inside info on a certain prospect.

I can't wait until my subscription runs out. Sorry, just had to vent but it gets very disconcerting sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              Am I alone as a Cane fan who thinks we have the absolute worst fans in all of college football?? All I have to do is read the rivals board for 5 minutes and I get angry. All the way up the leader of the board, Ferman..it is terrible. They are all rejects save maybe 3 or 4 intelligent Joey like posters and the 1 or 2 who might actually have inside info on a certain prospect.

I can't wait until my subscription runs out. Sorry, just had to vent but it gets very disconcerting sometimes.
              Yes, it's pretty unbearable sometimes. I know exactly how you feel sometimes. But I don't pay those people any attention anymore. Those are the ones that give Miami fans a bad rap and makes us so looked down upon as fairweather fans.

But there sure are alot of those down here, that's for sure. Probably more than anywhere else.

Comment

• So whats the deal with Bryce Brown?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  So whats the deal with Bryce Brown?
                  He will be deciding on like March 14th or 15th I think, that's all I really know or care about. This thing has gotten outta hand, to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    He will be deciding on like March 14th or 15th I think, that's all I really know or care about. This thing has gotten outta hand, to say the least.
                    Yea the whole situation with him has been rediculous. He looks like a great player though.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Yea the whole situation with him has been rediculous. He looks like a great player though.
                      Agreed, I would still love to have him in Miami next year. But I would also love to give his advisor a swift kick in the nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                        Agreed, I would still love to have him in Miami next year. But I would also love to give his advisor a swift kick in the nuts.
                        Im with you

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          Am I alone as a Cane fan who thinks we have the absolute worst fans in all of college football?? All I have to do is read the rivals board for 5 minutes and I get angry. All the way up the leader of the board, Ferman..it is terrible. They are all rejects save maybe 3 or 4 intelligent Joey like posters and the 1 or 2 who might actually have inside info on a certain prospect.

I only really listen to Ozzie, I PHI, BMW and 1 or 2 others.

The rest are a joke. Ferman bans anyone that is legit. Shodell isn't bad tho.

Other then that, the site has turned into a clown car.

Comment

• Who are your 5 favorite prospects from this class?
                            Mine are (in no order)...

Mike James - Prototypical power back. Hard worker. Already making his mark in the spring.

Curtis Porter - He's flying under the radar now, but I find his tape very impressive. He's gonna make life easier for the rest of our front 7. He's very powerful and has some mobility playing OG.

Dyron Dye - He'll be our best pass rusher by the time he graduates. Great size, explosive at the snap and makes plays. He reminds me of Gaines Adams. I think he'll be the most productive of the Seminole trio, but all 3 are outstanding.

Jamal Reid - Stud athlete. Unlimited potential.

Shayon Green - Looks really natural and fluid at MLB. I hope he stays there because he's exactly the kind of mobile thumper we need. Should be a great STer.

I'm biased toward the defense :)

You said "McCartey and we're set" in the recruiting thread Hollywood....what about Michaelee/Michael Lee Harris?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yea I think we bring in 3 WRs, Harris and McCartney being the others. Maybe Jones if we can get him.

As for last class, in no real order, Jamal Reid, Ray Ray, Vernon, Miller, and I guess Bunche. Really like Bunche for some reason.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• My top five -

1. Mike James: I think me and you are in agreement on this guy, etk from the start we drive this bandwagon. He is the prototypical RB who will be a star at UM IMO.

2. Ray Ray Armstrong: An amazing athlete, one of the best athletes I can remember us signing in recent history since probably you know who (don't want to even say the name as it has been said too much and he is too special to compare a guy to this early). I think though he doesn't play safety, I see him taking a Javon Kearse type path in college. Either way though he is a baller and will be a big time impact player at the college level.

3. Brandon McGee: We need corners and this guy has the 'look' of an elite corner. Love the long arms, excellent length and speed. Doesn't hurt either that he played QB in HS. I think he will help the secondary right away his freshman year. Has the size, speed and work ethic to do it.

4. Brandon Washington: We need the help on the line and he is the guy most ready to make an instant impact. Would not surprise me at all to see him start from game 1.

5. Jamal Reid: A play maker, I think he is being severely underrated and overlooked. The coaching staff can't stop raving about him either, I think that says something.

5b. Stephen Plein: I love the size and tenacity and the more I watch of him the more I like his future at LT. I just hope we don't screw it up and play him in limited time at TE this coming year. Give him a RS year, add the weight, play him as a blocking TE and continue to add weight him his RS freshman year then by his RS Sophomore year I think he is a 295 6'6" extremely mobile pass blocking LT who will anchor our line. LT IMO is the second most valuable position and I think this is the guy most likely to fill that role.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information