Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantfAn
    Originally posted by Finz99
    My god, every completed pass has been right in front of Morgan Trent. This guys sucksssssssssssssssssssss.
    well he doenst give up the big play does he? meh he probably will very soon.
    He's given up some pretty decent sized gains, and a lot of first downs. God damnit. I hate you SC.

Comment

My god, every completed pass has been right in front of Morgan Trent. This guys sucksssssssssssssssssssss.
      well he doenst give up the big play does he? meh he probably will very soon.
      He's given up some pretty decent sized gains, and a lot of first downs. God damnit. I hate you SC.
      welcome to the club

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc
        Idk what you are so exited about, its 3rd quarter and you are up one td against UM
        well um is losing at the moment and i know your angry about it. hahahahahaha! go SC

and make a bet with me about avys if your so confident in your team.

bet to any UM fan that wants to take an avy bet of one month. just put quote this and say you are in.

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc
          Idk what you are so exited about, its 3rd quarter and you are up one td against UM
          well um is losing at the moment and i know your angry about it. hahahahahaha! go SC

and make a bet with me about avys if your so confident in your team.

bet to any UM fan that wants to take an avy bet of one month. just put quote this and say you are in.
          UM isn't my team... :?
          I just hate SC and root against them in everything
          <--- diehard bruin fan

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
            cmon dude, you guys are making SC fans look bad by throwing it in everyone's face, once USC scored a touchdown. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
            i am usually quite humble but i like to be cocky to sc haters. ha.

Comment

cmon dude, you guys are making SC fans look bad by throwing it in everyone's face, once USC scored a touchdown. Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
              well then you can't get mad if SC starts loosing and all the Michigan fans are rubbing it in your face.

Comment

Nice speed by Leon Hll there.

Sig by DChess

Comment

welp, that was a fun season Michigan, to bad you can't win the ******* bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernPride396
                    Nice speed by Leon Hll there.
                    yeah, that was pretty fast, nice save.

I think the 2 month break might have taken a toll on the michigan team.

Comment

Who would have thought Pete Carroll would school Carr with half time adjustments?
                      Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

That missed PAT could be huge.

Comment

I

HATE

U

S

C

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

former #1 in post count on this site
                          first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumGator
                            Who would have thought Pete Carroll would school Carr with half time adjustments?
                            2drama said pete carroll is overrated...

Comment

well then you can't get mad if SC starts loosing and all the Michigan fans are rubbing it in your face.
                              Me and Giantsfan live in SoCal,we have had to deal with enough Bruins fans rubbing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumGator
                                I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information