• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Bowl

Who takes the grandaddy of them all?

former #1 in post count on this site
    first to 500 posts

Probably Michigan, but im glad two teams with as much tradition as Michigan and USC get to play each other in the greatest bowl game in College Football.

Comment

Michigan. If Michigan can get pressure with there front four the game is basically over. Should be a good one though. Carrol is good at preparing for bowl games and Jarrett and Smith could really give Michigans secondary problems.

Comment

Michigan wins by multiple touchdowns

Comment

Michigan wins by multiple touchdowns

Comment

This should be the best bowl. 2 great teams. It will come down to the experience of Michigan vs. the homefield of USC. I see a 35-31 Michigan win. The third great RB in a row.

Comment

I've got a bad feeling.......about the Wolverines I cheer for.

Comment

I was on an airplane for 6 hours today to see them play. I really hope they win.

Comment

I want michigan to win, because i want all the big ten teams to win, but i think usc will win. i think it depends on michigan's offense. the defense will play well and hold usc for most of the game, but will still give up over twenty points. the wolverine offense needs to establish the run and control the ball as long as they can.

Comment

Michigan will handle this pretty easily, but the score may not reflect it.

Comment

I'll take the boys from up north in an entertaining game.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Michigan should get the job done, but USC is so stacked, if they turn it on, they can easily win. Probably will be a close one.

Comment

If SC shows up to play, which I think they will i think they will win a close one. I think the key is for SC to hold Mike Hart to under 100 yds and keep good coverage on Manningham.

Seeing as how we shutdown Marshawn Lynch I think our defense is more than capable of stopping Hart. If he doesn't have a big day that will really be a blow for Michigan's offense.

This should be a real fun game to watch
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown
                            I was on an airplane for 6 hours today to see them play. I really hope they win.
                            where the hell did you fly from to be on a plane for 6 hours?????

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                              If SC shows up to play, which I think they will i think they will win a close one. I think the key is for SC to hold Mike Hart to under 100 yds and keep good coverage on Manningham.

Seeing as how we shutdown Marshawn Lynch I think our defense is more than capable of stopping Hart. If he doesn't have a big day that will really be a blow for Michigan's offense.

This should be a real fun game to watch

stopping hart will be harder than stopping lynch harts got a great oline in front of him and i dont see them holding him under 100 yards. I think Michigan will win this but it wont be a blow out USC's speed may give them problems

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information