Clear All

• TCU
    started a topic Rose Bowl

Rose Bowl

Who takes the grandaddy of them all?

• NFLBOY
    replied
    Originally posted by RockJock07
    Hart isn't overrated, he isn't flashy, he's a dependable work horse who doesn't fumble. He's a tad small, but tell that to Marcie-jones Drew.
    Very true. I never thought Jones Drew would have evn made a team. I was way wrong. Hart could be a nfl prospect with some more pounds and muscle, but I really think he won't be in the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• richdg
    replied
    Hart is a good college RB. But that is all he is. He is neither big enough to run over NFL caliber players, or fast enough to run past them. He has heart and drive, but so do many players.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hart isn't overrated but he is not like an Adrian Peterson who can take over the game even if he has no blocking.

Leave a comment:

• RockJock07
    replied
    Hart isn't overrated, he isn't flashy, he's a dependable work horse who doesn't fumble. He's a tad small, but tell that to Marcie-jones Drew.

Leave a comment:

• RWFender1
    replied
    you didn't think Lynch looked awesome in the Holiday Bowl?

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Savage
    Time for some Big 10 domination
    yup.

Leave a comment:

• MagnumGator
    replied
    Originally posted by RWFender1
    i dont mean any disrespect to Michigan supporters but is it just me or is mike hart a little overrated too? he seems like a good rb but i never viewed him on the level of a peterson, lynch or mcfadden...just wondering what you guys thought?
    I don't think anyone viewed him on that level, though I'm not sold on Lynch yet personally. He's just a solid, dependable college back.

Leave a comment:

• RWFender1
    replied
    i dont mean any disrespect to Michigan supporters but is it just me or is mike hart a little overrated too? he seems like a good rb but i never viewed him on the level of a peterson, lynch or mcfadden...just wondering what you guys thought?

Leave a comment:

• RWFender1
    replied
    that's exactly why ive always felt we could hang with Ohio State.

Leave a comment:

• TPFKA#1SaintsFan
    replied
    This game convinced me of just how good of a coach Pete Carroll is. USC has a lot of talent, but they were so young and inexperienced. They just basically dominated a team that many felt was the second best team in the nation. Wow.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My thoughts on the game:

1. USC is flat-out better than Michigan.

As did every Michigan fan, i underestimated them. They have a great defense and the WR corp is just as if not better than OSUs. Also the coaching staff did a great job. Kiffin did his best to use some mobility with JDB, and USCs defensive scheme worked to perfection. Hats off to them

2. Morgan Trent sucks

Covering Dwayne Jarrett is never esy, but jesus christ Trent you were burned by every receiver out there. This is the same guy who outran Ted Ginn in a hs track sprint medley, and Jarrett is roasting him. Also Leon Hall was ineffective seeing as how they threw at him about 2 times.

3. David Harris is the best defensive player on Michigan

He was everywhere. He was all over the place and was by far our best defensive player. Great tackler, sideline to sideline speed. Can lay a hit as well. Its a shame he never won a bowl, he was a great player.

4. Brian Cushing is an amazing player, and will be better than Maualuga.

Although my first impression of him was "wife beater", he was everywhere. USC fans where does he project better DE or OLB? Cuz i believe he could excel at both positions.

5. Dwayne Jarrett is a monster and needs to leave college football

The best Receiver to go to USC. He is amazing, and if he does not declare he is a jerk :evil: .

I still think Henne s better than JDB.

Leave a comment:

• RWFender1
    replied
    hmm...i think it would be a toss up but i think you would have more to handle than you did against michigan

Leave a comment:

• NickBam
    replied
    I agree. I think the Buckeyes would take it in a close one.

Leave a comment:

• RWFender1
    replied
    maybe, maybe not...but i still think we would give tOSU a very tough match up regaurdless

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information