No announcement yet.

Zach Frazer to transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.

Comment

Old news..someone bumped it. Still, I missed this thread.
      UConn isn't a bad place for him. I wish him all the luck in the world, but he wasn't a fit I guess.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
        That wasn't going to happen if only because Weis wouldn't allow it. Rutgers plays ND in a few years.

Teel really showed something down the stretch. He's the guy for the next few years. The last few games of the season, you could really see the progression. He's got all the physical tools you look for in a QB.

There are some other decent QBs in the program. Lovelace has the strongest arm and is mobile. Natale is the most accurate, but will miss this year with an elbow injury. Etienne might actually be the best in the program by some accounts.
        I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
          Natale was the transfer from MSU right?
          yes he was

Comment

I think he transfered to UConn.. If you click on his name, it'll show that he's on the team already.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
              I was impressed by Teel after the Cincy melt down. As mad as I was that this had to happen (the loss), it was good for Mike I feel because it was like his "rock bottom" point. He really started to click with Kenny Britt against Syracuse and Tim Brown's emergence in the Texas Bowl was just a very promising outlook for the future.

Jabu is something to be excited about I feel. Good mobility, strong arm but he just lacks experience and I believe he wasn't exactly fundamentaly correct. Natale was the transfer from MSU right?
              He was and I was very excited to see what he was going to be able to do this year. Unfortunately he's hurt and I believe out for the year. I'm talking about Natale.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

UCONN!!!!!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information